Are you facing no signal issue when you connect your monitor via HDMI ports? You’re not alone. Many users have reported Asus Monitor HDMI No Signal issues.
Asus Monitor HDMI No Signal
While starting your PC, you get a notice indicating “HDMI No Signal” on your ASUS monitor. The No Signal indication shows that the TV or monitor is not receiving any input from the recently chosen source. Plug it in and turn it on—sounds simple enough, but it’s not always that simple to get your computer up and running.
If you can’t see anything on your display, it doesn’t matter if your PC’s fans are running. If your monitor displays a no signal error, you can opt to leave scratching your head in frustration. Fortunately, resolving this issue is generally a piece of cake. Fixing the most frequent problems won’t work if the HDMI cord itself is faulty, which means you need to look into repairing or replacing it.
Problems such as faulty connections, broken wires, and so on might create the issue. There are many ways to solve the problem of Asus monitor HDMI No Signal issue. It’s possible you won’t need to test them all. Start at the bottom and work your way back up until you discover the one that works best for your situation.
So, How To Fix Asus Monitor HDMI No Signal Issue?
Here are some troubleshooting steps you may use if your Asus Monitor indicates an HDMI No Signal issue.
Solution 1: Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable
The HDMI no signal issue can occur if the monitor is not completely connected to the computer. You can try unplugging and replugging the HDMI cable to resolve the issue.
Check that the HDMI cable is securely put into the ports after connecting it in again. Make sure it’s connected properly on both the ASUS monitor and the PC. You may pull it out to check whether it’s difficult to remove. If the cable is difficult to pull out, it has been firmly implanted.
Click here, If you are interested in reading our latest buyer guide on Best Second Monitor for iMac.
Solution 2: Disconnect and reconnect the monitor’s power cable
You can try unplugging and replugging the monitor power cord to resolve your ASUS monitor HDMI no signal issue. Multiple Windows users have reported that this solution fixed their difficulties.
- First, disconnect the power cable for a few minutes before plugging it back in.
- Check to see whether the issue still exists after that. Continue to try different approaches if the problem persists.
Solution 3: Reset the monitor to factory defaults
You can do a factory reset on the monitor to resolve the issue.
To bring up the On-screen menu, first push the on-screen menu button on the display. Then choose Factory Reset using the buttons on the monitor. You can look at the monitor user guide online if you’re not sure how to pick the Factory Reset option.
Solution 4: Use a new HDMI cable.
The monitor will not be able to receive the input source if the HDMI cable is broken. The no signal issue may arise in this circumstance. If the problem persists, you might try a new HDMI cable. If the issue has been fixed, simply use the new HDMI cable. Method 5 is another option.
Solution 5: Use another computer to test the ASUS monitor
Furthermore, try to test the monitor on a different computer. Connect your ASUS monitor to a different computer if feasible to see how it works. If the problem persists on another computer, it is most likely due to a faulty monitor.
It’s possible that a new monitor is required. If your monitor is still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, get in touch with them for help.
Solution 6: Update the chipset and graphics drivers
Faulty chipset and graphics drivers are likely to be the source of the issue. If the problem persists, try updating the drivers. Driver Easy allows you to update drivers automatically if you don’t have the time, patience, or technical knowledge to use it manually.
In order to find suitable drivers for your system, Driver Easy will instantly detect them. As long as you know your operating system, you don’t have to download and install the wrong driver or worry about making a mistake when installing it.
Driver Easy allows you to automatically update your drivers, whether you use the free or paid version.
1) Download Driver Easy and install it.
2) Open Driver Easy and select Scan Now. After that, Driver Easy will check your computer for any problematic drivers.
3) To automatically download the proper version of a flagged driver (the chipset driver or graphics driver), click the Update button next to it. You can then manually install it.
Solution 7: Unplug all HDMI sources before reconnecting them one by one
This approach may work if you have more than one HDMI source connected. If you just have one HDMI source connected, you may skip this step.
Follow these steps:
1) Disconnect all HDMI cables from your TV/monitor.
2) For around 10 minutes, unplug the power line from the TV or monitor.
3) Reconnect the power cord to the TV or monitor.
4) Connect one device to your monitor’s HDMI port.
5) Power up the device.
6) Repeat steps 4-5 for each device connected to an HDMI port.
Today we disused how to fix Asus monitor HDMI no signal issue? So, shortly you can open the Monitor Setup window and press “Menu” on the monitor, then press “Menu” again. Select “Factory Reset” with the down arrow button, then select “Yes” using the right or left arrow buttons. To restore the factory default settings of the monitor, press “Menu.”
Hopefully, this information is beneficial for you!
This Article is Updated.
- Asus Monitor HDMI No Signal
- So, How To Fix Asus Monitor HDMI No Signal Issue?
- Solution 1: Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable
- Solution 2: Disconnect and reconnect the monitor’s power cable
- Solution 3: Reset the monitor to factory defaults
- Solution 4: Use a new HDMI cable.
- Solution 5: Use another computer to test the ASUS monitor
- Solution 6: Update the chipset and graphics drivers
- Solution 7: Unplug all HDMI sources before reconnecting them one by one