Can you track airpods with serial numbers?
At any point in your life, have you ever misplaced your precious pair of AirPods? Well,’ most people have done this. They lose their AirPods mistakenly, and then they regret it. After that, they try to find ways to track their lost AirPods.
Can you track airpods with serial numbers
Are you one of those people who are looking for ways to track their misplaced AirPods?
Firstly, you must remain calm. Locating your AirPods, which you spent a premium amount for, might be stressful once you notice they are no longer in your reach. But it’s not a big deal.
Therefore, the question pops in, can you track AirPods with serial numbers?
Sometimes your AirPods may get stolen, and the stealer resets your AirPods. It’s hard to track AirPods once they’ve been reset.
Considering Apple’s introduction of the ‘Find My AirPods’ function, you can only monitor your AirPods if they have not been reset if they are taken or located after they have been lost.
There are some ways and methods of tracking your lost AirPods. Some of them are listed below:
On your iPhone, enable “Find My Device”
- Turn on “Find My [Device]”
- Head to the “Settings” app.
- Your Apple ID “Name” may be situated at the top of the “Settings” tab. Select it by clicking on it. This function displays all information about your Apple ID.
- Scroll to the bottom to the “Find My” option, which has a green circle symbol in front of it. Select it by clicking on it. The page “Find My” will appear.
- On the top of the front page, you’ll discover the “Find My iPhone” tab. You’ll see “On” next to it if you’ve already turned it on. If it’s turned off, the word “Off” will appear next to it.
- Then, next to “Find My iPhone,” hit “Toggle” once again. It will change color to green.
- The following option, “Enable Offline Finding,” is turned on by default. If it doesn’t become green, make sure you touch the “Toggle” next to this one.
- Finally, ensure that the third option, “Send Last Location,” is activated.
2. Use “Find My” to track down your AirPods
- To track AirPods using iPhone, follow the process in “Find My.”
- Head to “Settings.”
- On the top of the Settings section, tap on your “Apple ID Name.”
- After that, choose “Find My.”
- Then, at the top, select “Find My iPhone.” Not only does “Find My” display your iPhone on the screen, but it also shows additional accessories like AirPods.
- At the end of the display, select “Devices.” You may view the details of all the Apple ID-connected equipment here, such as your AirPods, Apple Watch, and so on. The position of each gadget will be listed under it. You might also notice the text “No Location Found.”
- Select “AirPods” from the menu. On the grid, you’ll be able to view the present or last position of your AirPod.
- Go through the location and get your lost AirPods.
3. Hear a sound to help you find your AirPods
What happens if you arrive at the area where your AirPods are stored? However, since they are tiny, they are not so visible. If your AirPods produce a sound, you can immediately track it down and locate them. The only thing to keep in mind is that your AirPods must be linked to your device through Bluetooth at all times.
To play audio on your AirPods, follow the instructions below.
- Tap the “Find My” option on the display.
- Head to the bottom of the page and click “Devices.”
- From the phone’s menu, select “AirPods.”
- Select “Play Sound” from the menu. This audio will gradually become high and will last around two minutes. If you can’t notice your AirPods the first time, you may play the audio again.
- When you discover your AirPods, you can “Stop” the audio by selecting the Stop button.
Recommend Reading: Why Do AirPods Hurt Your Fars
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can Apple track stolen Airpods by serial number?
You can’t trace a phone using the serial number, too. If they are found, they are utilized by enforcement agencies to confirm possession. If the AirPods are charged, paired, and close to the phone, they may be tracked. If you misplace your AirPods, be in touch with the Apple store.
- How do I track my Airpods with serial number?
You won’t be able to track that information. Unless you have the complete data or your Airpods are paired to your device.
- Can stolen Airpods be tracked?
Because all Airpods depend on Bluetooth to link to your iPhone or other gadgets, they are strongly reliant on it. You will require this, as well as the Find My iPhone option, to track down your misplaced AirPods. The Find my iPhone app now includes a Find my Airpods function that remotely detects your Airpods.
- Can you find owner of Airpods with serial number?
No, you can not find the owner of Airpods with serial number. However, several other ways are available to find and track the owner.
In this article, we have discussed some ways and methods to retrieve your lost AirPods. AirPods have become essential these days. Losing them is not a good idea; you must keep track of them. However, your airpods cannot be tracked using the serial number, but there are several other ways to track them.
If you want to get your Airpods back, then follow these procedures. Always remember to begin with the simplest method possible and then go for the hard one. We hope these methods will assist you in tracking your misplaced AirPods.
This Article is Updated.