Air-playing Facebook? Seems like a fun idea but “How to Airplay Facebook” is the real game behind it. Wondering how?
Well, we are living in a world full of digital connectivity and it is very difficult to link up with your best buddies and relatives. However, Facebook is one of the amazing social media platforms that connect friends and families through interlinked videos, photos, and other stuff.
Here comes a piece of good news for those who love to see, react, and share different things on a bigger picture as you can now Airplay your Facebook.
Well, if you do not have any idea of how to Airplay Facebook no need to get anxious as we have got you covered by compiling all the possible ways
So, let’s move further to have a quick glance at all those sources through which we can stream our Facebook accounts to other devices to watch its content on a broader level.
How To Airplay Facebook?
For all those Apple users who want to take their Facebook experience to the next level by streaming it on a bigger picture then Airplay is the best way to stream your favorite content.
Whether it’s your vocational photos, hosting a virtual party, or simply wanting to showcase your best-loved videos on a larger display, you can utilize Airplay technology to stream all of your content to connect with other people who are of the same regional language.
The fun fact is that you do not have to install Facebook on your device as you can directly stream it through Apple Airplay from any one of Apple devices.
All you have to do is to connect both devices including your TV and mobile phone to the same good running Wi-Fi network so that you can proceed further.
Anyways, coming back to the three main sources through which we can broadcast Facebook to our big TV screens:
- Airplay Facebook from Apple Devices to Apple TV
- Airplay Facebook from MacBook to Apple TV
- Airplay Facebook to Android TV
Let’s dig in for a detailed view:
Detailed Instructions For Mirroring Your Facebook Content: A Step-By-Step Process
Above all, the first thing that you have to make sure of is that you have Wi-Fi with a speedy network and both devices are connected with the same Wi-Fi.
However, if you can not link up the devices with the same Wi-Fi, you can also use a Lightning to Digital AV Adapter and HDMI cable so that you can use the mirroring effect to share your mobile screen with your TV.
Now, let’s begin with the sources:
Airplay Facebook from iPhone or iPad to Apple TV
For the purpose of Air-playing Facebook from your Apple device to your Apple TV screen, the first and foremost thing to do is:
- Switch on Airplay on your Apple TV
Note: In case you do not know how to enable Airplay on TV, it’s quite easy. You only have to open the settings on your TV, go to Airplay & Homekit settings, and there you will find the Airplay icon, turn it on and you are good to go.
- Pair your devices with the same Wi-Fi network
- Now, you have to download Facebook on your iOS device
Note: For downloading purposes, you can visit the App Store, go to the search bar, type Facebook, and there you can easily install the app.
- Once you have downloaded the app, time to either sign in or if you are a pre-existing user of Facebook then simply log into your account.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the control panel
- You will find the screen mirroring option, click on it and there will be a list of all the available devices ready to pair with
- Among all, select Apple TV or your Smart TV
- Now, your device might ask you to enter your Airplay password
- Enter the code that is displayed on your TV screen to connect
- Voila, you have successfully Airplayed the screen of your Apple Device to your smart TV to watch your favorite content
Now that we have mentioned all the steps of connecting both devices in detail, it’s time to move forward to have a quick overview of the rest of the two sources and their connectivity.
Airplay Facebook From MacBook to TV
- Turn on both devices and make a link between MacBook and your TV by connecting them with the same Wi-Fi network
- Time to sign in or log in to the official web page of Facebook
- Tap the control panel on your Mac and click on the mirror option
- Choose Apple TV or smart TV from all the available devices that are ready to pair with your Mac
- Now, you have to insert the Airplay code on your MacBook
Note: The code will appear on the screen of your smart TV. However, there is one more thing to be aware of in case you are not interested in entering your code. You can simply go to the Airplay & Homekit setting, which will give you a code option, select the “First Time Only” option and you are good to proceed next.
You can always switch off the Airplay after use. Click on the link to learn how to disable Airplay from your smart TV.
Airplay Facebook to Android TV
Before heading into the details of this connection, you need to make sure first that your Smart TV is compatible with Airplay technology so that you can stream your Facebook timeline to your TV through Airplay to watch your hot favorite.
Most of the updated versions of Android TVs are presented with Airplay-compatible features so if you have a newly devised smart TV then you are more than welcome to proceed.
- Link up both your Mac and Andriod TV to the same Wi-Fi
- Now you can simply run Facebook either on your Apple device or you can also visit the official webpage of Facebook on the Mac Safari browser.
- Time to log in or sign in
- The next step is to open the control panel on whatever iOS device you own
- Click on the screen mirroring option and select Android TV
- Make a pair and you are good to stream and Airplay Facebook on your Android TV.
People Are Also Interested In (FAQs)
Do I Need Special Equipment To Airplay Facebook?
Yes, you do surely need some special equipment including either a compatible AirPlay-enabled device like Apple TV or AirPlay-enabled smart TV or an Apple device such as iPhone, iPad, or MacBook.
One thing you need to be aware of is that both devices should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Are There Any Privacy Concerns When Airplaying Facebook?
There is one important factor that you need to be mindful and that is maintaining your privacy settings. For that reason, you have to make sure not to share any kind of sensitive content and other personal information unintentionally.
Plus, always use a secure Wi-Fi network so that you will be guarded from unauthorized access.
How To Fix The Facebook App Keeps Crashing On My iPhone?
If you are experiencing this problem then you can try four things to fix this crash:
- First, switch the Airplane mode off
- Secondly, you can redownload the Facebook app
- Third, make sure to check the internet connection has good running speed
- Lastly, restart your Apple phone.
What Should I Do If I Encounter Issues While Airplaying Facebook?
In this particular case scenario, the first thing you should do is to make sure your Wi-Fi network is working well and connected with your devices.
Other than that, you can update your devices as well and you should check whether your Airplay is switched on or not.
Moreover, you can also refer to the troubleshooting information for more guidance.
The Bottom Line
We have mentioned all the possible ways to connect your iOS device to your smart TV for the purpose of streaming your Facebook timeline on a bigger screen so that you can enjoy a more immersive and better social media experience.
- How To Airplay Shazam
- How To Airplay Xfinity Stream
- How To Airplay FIFA Women’s World Cup
- How To Airplay Discovery+/Dplay
- How To Airplay UEFA