If you want to add an essence of thrill plus fun to one of the most celebrated football matches then live streaming it on a larger display can help you elevate your FIFA World Cup viewing experience.
However, if you do not know about how to Airplay the FIFA World Cup then we have got you covered. Yes, you can now effortlessly bring your favorite FIFA game to the big screen by using AirPlay technology.
This proprietary wireless technology introduced by Apple Inc. helps you stream your best-liked content from an iOS device on a broader display whether it’s audio, video, or other multimedia content.
So, if you want to mirror your iOS device (iPhone, iPod, or iPad) screen to your Apple TV or some other Airplay-compatible device to watch the FIFA World Cup then you can utilize Airplay as a convenient way to share and enjoy your media content.
Well, the query remains, how would you Airplay your favorite FIFA World Cup on a bigger picture? Well, let’s dig a bit more to find the answer:
How To Airplay the Fifa World Cup?
If you are a die-hard football fanatic who loves to watch the FIFA World Cup on the bigger picture but doesn’t have an idea how to streamline the match then this guide is surely for you.
So, if you have missed the final series of FIFA matches then no need to get worried as we have devised a super easy way to Airplay all the football matches of FIFA.
If interested, check out how to Airplay Shahid.
You only have to connect your devices if you love to immerse yourself in the world’s most prestigious football tournament. Wondering how you would set up your equipment to enjoy the matches in high-definition glory?
Well, we are here to help.
So, for the purpose of Airplaying the FIFA World Cup, you would require a few essential things including:
- An iOS device which could be an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or a MacBook
- Apple TV or other smart TV that features Airplay compatibility
- Fox Sports Application
- A stable Wi-Fi connection with a speedy network
If you own these previously mentioned devices and things then we can happily head forward to our next step which includes a detailed insight about how you can connect all of the essentialities to Airplay your best-loved content.
Attention, Click the link to learn how to Airplay Facebook.
Anyways, let’s begin exploring a step-by-step process:
Significant Steps to Unlock the Ultimate FIFA World Cup Experience with AirPlay
Fox Sport Account
One of the top requirements to watch the FIFA World Cup is to have the Fox Sports App on your iOS device. So, you only have to follow some simple steps including:
- The first and foremost thing you gotta do is to open your browser and search for the official website of Fox Sports
- There you will find the option of either signing in (if you already have an account) or signing up to create a new account. Act accordingly
- You have to add or create your mail ID and password to sign in or sign up, respectively
- After signing into the account, the next step is to click on the account tab
- There you will find an option stating “TV Provider Sign In”, click on it to select your TV provider
- Now add your credentials to sign in
- Voila, you have completed the registration process
Connecting iOS device to Apple TV or Smart TV
Once you have installed the Fox Sports TV channel on your mobile the next step is to connect it to your TV to Airplay the FIFA World Cup and for this purpose, you have to:
- Switch your Apple TV or Airplay-compatible smart TV on
- Make sure your TV and the mobile phone either it’s iPhone, iPad, iPad, or Mac through which you want to start streaming, both should be linked up with stable Wi-Fi that has a good running speed
- Now, open the Fox Sports App that you have installed
- Go to the search bar and hunt for FIFA World Cup
- Once you find it, click to play
- On the top right corner of the media player, you will find the Airplay icon. Tap on it
- A list of available devices will appear
- Now, you only have to select whatever Apple or Smart TV you have
- A connection will be made.
- Grab your pack of popcorn as now you are all set to watch the FIFA World Cup match on a big display
People Are Also Interested In (FAQs)
Can I watch FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 for free using AirPlay?
The clear-cut answer to this query is “Yes, why not?” as you can surely enjoy your hot favorite FIFA women’s World Cup 2023 without costing a single penny for it.
Can You Watch the Fifa World Cup On Apple TV?
Surely you can, the only thing you have to do is to download the Fox Sports App from the App Store on your Apple TV and sign in or sign up to create an account.
Once the registration is completed, you can connect your mobile to your TV through Airplay and stream the FIFA World Cup on a big screen.
Why Does Fox Sports Airplay Have No Sound?
If the Fox Sports app is not supporting audio sound waves on Airplay then there must be a glitch going on at the backend.
To solve this issue, you can either update the application as well as your TV or make sure to keep your TV and mobile phone at a wireless distance.
Click on the links to learn how to Airplay to a Vizio soundbar or Samsung soundbar.
How Long Does The Fifa World Cup Tournament Last?
The duration of the games varies depending on the nature of the FIFA World Cup tournament. However, in general, it would typically last for about a month, with matches held almost on a daily basis.
The Bottom Line
The crux of the whole discussion suggests that you can effortlessly and wirelessly stream the FIFA World Cup on your Apple TV or smart TV from your iOS device (iPhone, iPod, iPad, MacBook) through the Airplay technology developed by Apple. Inc.
You only have to install the Fox Sports App from the App Store on your mobile phone and use Airplay to stream a prestigious spotting even like the FIFA World Cup matches on your big TV screen.
- How To Airplay Sky Go
- How To Airplay Music To Bose Soundbar
- How To Airplay To JVC Smart TV
- How To Airplay Stan
- How To Airplay CONCACAF Gold Cup