If you want to streamline your presentations to your Apple TV or Smart TV, you are in the right place because we are going to solve the mystery behind a common yet interesting query that states: How to Airplay Google Slides?
So, the good news is Google has updated and the new version has come up with an amazing feature of Google Slides on which you can effortlessly start streaming your iOS or Android device by using either Chromecast or Airplay technology.
You do not have to face any more hurdles in creating, editing, or collaborating as well as sharing your presentation and chatting with your team members as you only have to install one App “Google Slides”.
However, if you want to sort out all of your presentation-related problems, just download Google Slides which is available on the App Store as well as on the Google Play Store and you are good to rock in presenting your project presentation.
Let’s dig in to find out how we can streamline our presentations for the purpose of showcasing them to a bunch of people on a wider display:
How To Airplay Google Slides?
Airplay, a wireless streaming service introduced by Apple Inc. has taken over devices like Chromecast, HDMI cables, projectors, etc.
Well, in the past we used the previously mentioned devices to stream our projects or presentations on big screens but you do not have to get yourself in such a mess anymore as you can simply use Airplay technology to showcase your work on a larger display.
You can also streamline your business or individual meetings via WebEx, tap to learn more.
Let’s see how we can do that:
So, first of all, you will be required a few prerequisites including a smartphone like any iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod, or a tablet like a MacBook.
Other than that, you should have a stable and strong Wi-Fi connection along with a fast-paced network so that you can avoid any kind of interruptions while pairing up your TV with an iOS device through Airplay technology.
So, if you have all of these above-mentioned devices and other prerequisites in your possession then we can move toward our next step in which you will find out a detailed insight of how to Airplay Google slides through easy and simple steps.
So, let’s begin:
A Few Steps to Flawlessly AirPlay Your Presentations: Comprehensive Guide
So, let’s master Google Slides through some simple steps:
Air-Playing Google Slide Through An iOS Device to Your TV
- The first and foremost thing to check is whether your Airplay is enabled or disabled. For this purpose, you need to go to the Homekit in your TV’s settings and find Airplay to turn it on.
If interested, click on the link to learn about how to disable the Airplay system on a Samsung TV.
- Now, before starting the process, make sure both of your devices including your TV and iOS device (iPhone or iPad) are connected to the same Wi-Fi network that has good running speed.
- The next step is to launch the Google Slide App on your smartphone which is easily accessible via Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Once you have downloaded the Google Slide App, you have to sign into your account or sign up to create a new account if you are a newbie.
- Now, go to your Google Photos or gallery where you have placed your assignment or presentation that you want to share on Google Slides.
- Go to the control panel of your iOS device and tap on the screen mirroring option
- A list of all the available devices will appear
- Select your TV after the scanning is completed
- Voila, you are all set up to present your Google Slide on a big display
Air-Playing Google Slide Through A MacBook to Your TV
- Just like the iOS device, you need to turn on the Airplay system on your TV first from the Homekit setting
- Now, make sure that both your TV and Mac are paired up with the same stable and strong Wi-Fi network
- Now, open the browser on your MacBook
- Go to the search bar and hunt for Google Slides
- Once you have found the official website of Google Slides, it is time to log into your Google account to proceed further
- Now, click on the presentation you want to stream on a bigger display
- Now, tap on the present button
- Scroll to the menu bar on your MacBook and tap on the Airplay to switch it on
- All the available devices will appear after scanning
- Select your TV and tap on the present button
- Now your presentation is all set to be shared with other people via a larger screen
Quick Process of Making Slides in the Google Slides
- The first step is to open the presentation in Google Slides
- The next step is to select the Slideshow option from the top right corner
- Tap on “Options”
- Click on “Auto Advance Options” so that you can select how fast you want to play slides
- Now, your system is able to present slides that you have made directly on Google Slides
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Are The Requirements Of Displaying Google Slides On A Bigger Screen?
There are a few things that should be ensured before using Airplay with Google Slides: First, make sure your devices are compatible with the Airplay, devices are linked up with the same Wi-Fi network, launch the Google Slide App on your iOS device or have access on it via Mac’s browser, and have access on the Airplay to start your presentation.
Can I AirPlay Google Slides from an Android device?
Well, sad to say that the majority of Android devices are not capable of supporting Apple’s Airplay technology. But, this is not something that you should be worried about as there are many alternative ways through which you can achieve similar results.
For instance, you can use Chromecast, Miracast, and HDMI cable as well as other third-party screen mirroring apps to share your mobile screen with your TV.
Not to forget, these methods can vary depending on the terms of compatibility and performance. Therefore, choose one that suits your needs and the available technology.
Can I Control My Google Slides Presentation While Using Airplay?
Surely, you can control your Google Slide presentation while streamlining it on a bigger display by using Airplay.
Well, you will be using your iOS device as a remote control so you can easily maintain control over all the slides just by a click or tap whether you want to go forward or backward during your presentation.
The Final Takeaways
The crux of the whole guide confirms that you can effortlessly and wirelessly streamline your project presentations or assignments on a bigger display by utilizing Airplay technology from your iOS device or tablet to your Apple TV or Airplay-compatible smart TV.
The amazing thing about Google Slides is that you can view speaker’s notes as well as keep an eye on a built-in timer so that you can adjust your pace. Isn’t it amazing?
So, what are you waiting for? Just follow the procedure that we have mentioned above in this guide and you are all set to showcase your impressive work through your smartphone or tablet on a larger screen to a bunch of people.