If you love to hear music with crisp and clear sound then you must bring a Boss Soundbar for you to spread the audio waves around the house to enhance the experience of listening to music with the best quality ever.
However, if you want to know how to Airplay music to a Bose soundbar then you must be aware of a common key factor of this device:
Beyond a shadow of a doubt, a Bose soundbar is best known for supporting Bluetooth and Wi-Fi which means it has some features and sources through which you connect it with Airplay music.
Well, simply because Apple Music does not support the majority of music streaming services other than Airplay-compatible devices and Bose soundbar is one of them.
But, no need to get anxious as there are always some exceptions to consider, so, let’s dig into the details of how to Airplay music to a Bose soundbar so that you can learn the method of streaming your best-liked sounds or tunes.
How To Airplay Music To Bose Soundbar?
Undoubtedly, the Bose soundbar has the potential to control voice control which makes it pretty easy to streamline the audio waves.
Moreover, this amazing soundbar will allow you to stream your favorite music directly from three main sources including your local songs library, Spotify, and Deezer.
If interested, tap to learn how to Airplay Shahid.
Not to forget, the Bose soundbar is considered to be one of the best Bluetooth and Wi-Fi-compatible devices together with the Airplay feature.
So, if you are thinking of streaming music directly from a Bose soundbar then you can but you will require some sources.
Moreover, if you own a Bose soundbar and want to enjoy your favorite tunes with the amazing sound quality ever around you in an effortless way then there is nothing more comfortable than Airplay 2 technology.
If interested, click to learn about how to Airplay music to a Vizio soundbar.
Prerequisites: However, you will require a few prerequisites that are essential to proceed further.
- An iOS device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, or MacBook
- A Bose music app
- A stable Wi-Fi network with good running speed
- Apple TV or other smart TV that is compatible with the Airplay system
Let’s move ahead to step into a detailed insight into how to play and connect these previously mentioned devices to Airplay or stream music.
A Step-By-Step Process of Air-Playing Music to Apple/Smart TV From A Bose Soundbar
Step 1: Place the Bose Soundbar
- Begin with the initial setup of placing your Soundbar in your living room or any other optimal spot where you can easily plug in to give it a power supply
- Make sure to keep it near to keep it your Wi-Fi router or Bluetooth
- Now use HDMI or optical cable to connect your TV and Soundbar
- Ensure to go through all the initial instructions given by your TV to make a proper setup
- Do not forget to connect your Wi-Fi after switching on the soundbar
Step 2: Turn On Bluetooth
- Take your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac)
- Go to the control penal
- Tap on the Bluetooth to turn it on
Step 3: Download Bose App
- Go to the App Store on your iOS device
- Tap on the Search bar
- Hunt for the Bose Music App
- Start installation
Step 4: Set up the Soundbar with the Bose App
- Once the installation is complete, you need to open the app
- You have to insert your credentials to log in only if you are an existing user of the Bose app. However, if you are a newbie then click on the sign up button and follow all the on-screen demands to create a new account.
- After logging in, you will be asked for local access to your device
- Allow the App to have access on your device to proceed further
- Now the app will start searching for all the available devices to pair and make a connection
- In this queue of compatible devices, look for a Bose soundbar
- Now, tap on it to start pairing
Step 5: Connect the Devices Through HDMI
- Insert one end of your HDMI cable into your Apple TV or Airplay-compatible smart TV
- Meanwhile, put the other end of the cable to the soundbar
If interested, check out how to Airplay music to a Samsung soundbar.
Step 6: Use iOS Device
- Take your iOS device and make sure your TV and mobile phone are connected with the same Wi-Fi that has good running speed so that you can be protected from any kind of future network interruptions.
- Now, tap on the Bose app that you have downloaded on your iOS device
- Tap on the profile icon visible in the top right corner
- Under the product section, you will see an option of Manage Music Service
- Click on it to add a new service option
- You will have a list of available music services such as Pandora, Spotify, Deezer, etc.
- Log into any music App you choose
- Lastly, search for your favorite music content to enjoy it on the Bose soundbar
In the case of using a MacBook:
- You only have to tap the Airplay option on the top left corner of your Mac’s home screen
- A list of available devices will appear
- Select the Bose soundbar and it will start pairing up
- After both devices are linked up, all you have to do is go to the music app and search for your favorite song you want to listen to on your soundbar
In the case of using an Android smart TV:
- First of all, you have to install the music app on your smart TV
- Connect your TV and the Bose soundbar through an HDMI cable
- Open the music app and play any one of your favorite music content
- Follow the on-screen instructions to spread the sound waves in the air
Tap to learn how to disable Airplay from your iOS device’s settings.
People Are Also Interested In (FAQs)
How To Troubleshoot Soundbar Issues If It’s Not Working Properly?
If your soundbar is not functioning well you might have to follow a few things to resolve this issue. For instance, restart both your Soundbar and iOS devices, check your Wi-Fi connection, make sure both devices are linked up with the same Wi-Fi network, check for iOS and soundbar updates, reconnect the HDMI cable, and double-check that your soundbar is within the range of your iOS device.
Does The Bose Soundbar Have Airplay 2?
The precise answer to this query is “YES”, airplay technology supports a Bose soundbar to stream music out loud. Whereas, you can also hit your favorite audio song on your Bose soundbar by using Airplay 2 compatible devices.
How To Fix If Bose Soundbar Airplay Has No Sound?
In this particular situation, you should always check the optical cable to see if it’s connected properly or not. However, if the issue is still not fixed then it is suggested to restart your Bose Soundbar.
The Final Takeaways
The bottom line suggests that one of the fantastic of streaming music on a Bose soundbar is through Airplay technology.
Moreover, this technology will let you enjoy high-quality wireless audio on your soundbar from your iOS device by walking through a few simple steps that we have mentioned above in this guide.
So, happy streaming guys with excellent sound quality!