In today’s Tech-savvy world, If you want to have a powerful subwoofer around you that has the potential to stretch the audio waves while watching a movie then the Vizio sound bar is one of the best options among all Airplay-compatible devices for home entertainment.
However, if you do not have an idea of how to Airplay music to the Vizio sound bar then no need to get anxious as we have got you covered.
Well, we have compiled all the essential and easy details in a step-by-step process that will guide you from air-playing music to the Vizio sound bar from any of your Apple devices to Apple TV or other TVs that are compatible with Airplay.
So, if you are ready to be in the middle of the action then let’s move one step ahead for a quick overview of how to Airplay music to the Vizio sound bar:
How To Airplay Music To Vizio Sound Bar?
There is no doubt in mentioning that the ability to stream music wirelessly to your sound bar is a total game-changer thing.
Meanwhile, if you have a combo of Vizio sound bar and an Apple device, you’re lucky enough to use Airplay as you can enjoy your favorite sounds without getting stuck into cables and connectors.
The previously mentioned duo is one of the outstanding ways of elevating your experience of listening to music or other audio to immerse yourself in a tunes world without putting any extra effort.
So, how would you do that?
Well, let’s have a quick glance at all three main sources on which we can Airplay music to the Vizio sound bar:
- Airplay music from an iPhone or iPad to the Vizio sound bar
- Airplay music from a MacBook to the Vizio soundbar
- Airplay music from an Apple TV or Android TV to the Vizio sound bar
Let’s dig a bit deeper to have a detailed insight about how to connect the devices as mentioned earlier to the Vizio sound bar to listen to our favorite audio sounds:
Air-Playing Music to Vizio Sound Bar: Let’s Connect Different Devices
Before getting into the details of connecting Airplay to different compatible devices, it is important to go through 2 initial steps:
First, you need to set up the Vizio mobile app on your Apple device:
- For this purpose, you have to install the Vizio app from the App Store and create an account on it
Note: Sign in if you are already using the app.
- Later on, click on the Vizio sound bar among all the available devices
- A pop-up will appear to confirm the synchronization, Press the button and you are good to go
The second main thing is to connect the devices to a good Wi-Fi network:
- The first and foremost thing to do is plug in your Vizio soundbar system and press the power on button to take the electrical supply
- Download the Vizio sound bar app from the App Store
- Take the soundbar remote and press the Menu button
- Use the arrow keys at the remote, go down to the bottom side, and find the Wi-Fi setting
- Time to click on the play or pause button
- There will be an LED light pop-up on your soundbar which signifies the time to pair Wi-Fi
- At this moment, you have to add the Vizio soundbar to the queue of already added devices and voila, your Wi-Fi is attached
Other than attaching Airplay to a soundbar, you can also check how to Airplay Shahid.
Now is the time to dive deep into mastering the skill to connect Airplay to a Vizio sound bar for much more entertainment.
Airplay Music From an Apple Device To The Vizio Sound Bar
- Download the Vizio App and connect both devices including the sound bar and Apple device to a speedy Wi-Fi network
- The second step is to set up any music application on your Apple device to run your favorite song list.
Note: You can select the Apple Music App.
- You will find the Airplay icon at the bottom center of your media player, tap it and you will receive a list of available devices.
- Among all, choose Vizio Soundbar and Ta-da, you are all set to listen to your hot favorite music content.
Airplay Music From A Macbook To The Vizio Soundbar
- Connect both devices including your MacBook and the Vizio to the same Wi-Fi network
- Launch any music app on your Mac and go to the Mac bar menu
- You will find an Airplay icon on the menu list
- Tap the Airplay, a list of available devices will appear
- Find and click on the Vizio soundbar
- Lastly, the only thing you need to do is to play your best-liked audio to listen on the Vizio sound bar.
If interested, Check out how to disable Airplay from your Samsung TV.
Airplay Music From An Apple Tv Or Android Tv To The Vizio Sound Bar
Before heading into the details, the first thing you need to be mindful of is that the only device that will be connected to an Airplay is the one that has compatibility with it. Otherwise, you can not connect all Android TVs with Airplay.
So, if you have either an Apple TV or Airplay-compatible Android TV that’s well & good as we can move forward with further details:
- Switch on your TV and connect it to a good running Wi-Fi network
- Launch your hot favorite music application on the TV
- Play any of your best-loved audio sounds and tap the Airplay icon that is shown on your media screen
- Out of all available devices, select the Vizio sound bar and there it is.
People Are Also Interested In (FAQs)
Do I Need An Apple Device to Run Airplay with the Vizio Soundbar?
Undoubtedly, Airplay technology is primarily designed only for Apple devices including iPhones, iPads, iPods, and MacBooks.
However, there are some third-party applications that can allow Airplay to function on other Apple devices such as Android.
Can I Stream Music To Multiple Vizio Sound Bars Simultaneously Using Airplay?
The precise answer to this query is “Yes” as you can create a multi-room audio setup to stream your favorite music sounds to multiple soundbars in different rooms.
However, there is only one exception, this will only be done if your Vizio Sound Bar has the ability or feature to support Airplay 2.
How Do I Check If My Vizio Soundbar Supports Airplay?
It’s pretty simple as you only have to go through the product documentation or the Vizio website to read all the essential details about your specific soundbar model. However, the majority of modern Vizio Soundbars come with Airplay support.
The Bottom Line
The crux of the whole discussion suggests that you can easily and effortlessly Airplay music to your Vizio Soundbar system to stretch the audio waves and turn your home into a wireless symphony.
For that purpose, we have devised all the possible ways to connect Airplay with the Vizio soundbar in this guide that are mentioned above so that you can have an exceptional experience of listening to your most-loved list of songs.
- How To Airplay Music To Samsung Soundbar
- How To Airplay Facebook
- How To Airplay Shazam
- How To Airplay Xfinity Stream
- How To Airplay FIFA Women’s World Cup