Streaming content on your TV has never been an easier task to do but in this age of connectivity, there are a few technologies devised through which we can start streaming very effortlessly.
Among all, you can trust Airplay to showcase your favorite content on your TV. However, if you have a cool platform like Pluto TV and do not know how to Airplay Pluto TV then no need to get anxious as we have got you covered.
Here comes a piece of good news for all those Pluto TV enthusiasts out there, you can now enjoy your best-liked TV shows, movies, songs, or other audio and video content on a broader picture.
Let’s dig a bit more to find out all of the sources and significant ways through which we can connect our iOS devices to the Pluto TV:
How To Airplay Pluto TV?
The first amazing thing about Pluto TV is that you do not have to pay a single penny to use this super awesome platform.
However, there is one thing to be aware of: Pluto does not support Apple Airplay technology but does that mean you can not stream your hot favorite content on a big screen?
Well, certainly not the case as you can use a significant feature known as “Mirroring” in your iOS device to share the screen with your Apple TV for the purpose of playing Pluto TV content on a larger picture.
If interested, check out Airplay Music to Samsung Soundbar.
So, for Air-playing Pluto TV, you simply need to link up your iOS devices to your Pluto TV via the screen mirroring feature that is presented within your iOS device.
Note: You can use Airplay Technology to stream audio and video content wirelessly through other devices like Android devices only if they are compatible with Airplay technology.
Click to see how to Airplay music to the Vizio sound bar.
Anyways, it’s time to move a step ahead to have a quick glance at all the sources and devices you should have to proceed further:
Three Worthy of Attention Sources for Screen Mirroring
- An iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or MacBook
Note to Remember
One thing to keep in mind here is that you will be required to use the iPhone 4 model or later to use the feature of screen mirroring.
Moreover, if you want to use an iPad or iPad mini, opt for an iPad 2 or later model that supports Airplay mirroring.
Furthermore, in the case of having an iPod for an Airplay mirroring system, you should have a 4th or 5th Gen or later models.
- An Apple TV or other TV that is compatible with Airplay Technology
- A stable Wi-Fi connection with good running speed
- An application of Pluto TV should be installed on your iOS device.
As we now know the sources, let’s dive into the details of connecting these previously mentioned devices to turn Airplay mirroring on.
You can also mirror your Facebook through Airplay Technology.
The Nitty-Gritty Steps of Airplaying Pluto TV
For the purpose to begin the Airplay system to your Pluto TV from an iOS device whether it’s an iPhone or iPad to an Apple TV, you have to follow a few simple and easy steps that are mentioned below:
- If you want to have seamless Airplay functionality then make sure to connect both iOS devices and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network that is working properly with a good running speed.
- Install the Pluto TV app on your iOS device from the App Store.
- Afterward, the first and foremost thing you have to do is to open the control panel on your iOS device. You can either swipe up or swipe down so that the control center will appear on the screen.
- You will find an Airplay icon or screen mirroring option, tap on one of them.
- Now, you have to type the name of the device on which you want to stream your best-loved content
- A list of all the available devices will appear that are ready to connect
- Once the connection is made, your iOS device is ready to showcase all the activity of Pluto TV to your Apple TV
- Now you can watch any channel of Pluto TV on your Apple TV.
Note: You can also launch the Pluto TV app directly on your device to stream its content on a bigger TV screen. However, you can control playback, volume, and more directly from your iOS device or MacBook.
Basic Tips to Stream Content in a Smoother Way
There are four basic tips in case you want to have a smoother experience of streaming and watching content:
- First, always make sure you have installed the latest software updates before starting to stream content
- Secondly, you should have a stable Wi-Fi network with amazing speed to avoid any future interruptions
- You may need to adjust the video quality from the Pluto TV settings so that you can optimize streaming as per your internet speed
- There is a benefit of either choosing the entire iOS screen for mirroring or you can also select specific content for streaming. This super awesome option that is based on your choice can be settled down in the Airplay settings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I Mirror My Entire Ios Device To My TV using Airplay With Pluto TV?
The precise answer to this query is “Yes” as you can stream or mirror the entire screen of your iOS device to your TV via Airplay technology.
If interested, check out how to disable Airplay from Samsung TV.
You only have to follow the steps including “go to the setting >> select the mirroring option”. Be mindful of the fact that this activity will start mirroring everything that is showing on your device, not just Pluto TV.
Can I Control Playback And Volume When Airplaying Pluto TV?
Well, yes you can surely control playback, volume, and more directly from your iOS device or Mac while using Airplay technology to stream the content from Pluto TV to your smart TV.
For this purpose, you have to utilize the control panel of your device so that you can manage your viewing experience.
The Final Takeaways
The bottom line suggests that you certainly can not airplay your favorite content from Pluto TV on your smart TV.
However, you can enjoy all of your best-loved movies, TV shows, or other video content of Pluto TV on a bigger scale through the screen mirroring option as it is one of the most convenient ways of taking your entertainment experience to the next level.
So, what are you waiting for? Just, grab a pack of popcorn and start streaming as you can make your couch your personal theatre to watch your favorite Pluto TV content.
- How To Airplay Webex
- How To Airplay FIFA World Cup
- How To Airplay Sky Go
- How To Airplay Music To Bose Soundbar
- How To Airplay To JVC Smart TV