We are living in the era of a digital world where many entertainment apps have revolutionized our lives through streaming or casting.
Among all, there is one application which is famously known as “Shahid” introduced by Apple Inc. However, there are many people who have raised a common yet interlinked query that states: How to Airplay Shahid?
To find the answers, first, you need to understand what this app is all about. So, Shahid has overtaken the premium streaming services to display content that includes Arabic entertainment programs such as movies, TV shows, talk shows, and more.
However, there is one impressive Apple App known as “Airplay” that can be an ideal choice if you want to enhance your viewing experience on a larger platform.
Bare with us as we are going to guide you through a step-by-step process of Airplaying Shahid content to your devices so that you can enjoy your favorite Arabic TV shows or movies properly on a big screen.
So, let’s dig in without further ado:
How to AirPlay Shahid?
The first and foremost thing you have to do is to utilize Airplay features to watch content uploaded by Shahid, a very well-known Arabic streaming service.
Airplay is the perfect solution if you want to stream and enjoy your favorite Arabic content on a bigger screen either on Apple devices or other devices that are compatible with Airplay such as iOS devices or Apple TV.
For this purpose, you will be required three main things:
- First, the latest version of an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Secondly, an Apple TV or other device that can be compatible with Airplay like speakers or a smart TV where Airplay is enabled.
If interested, check out “How to Disable Airplay on Samsung TV?”
- Lastly, a good Wi-Fi network so that you can easily connect both Airplay and iOS devices.
This guide surely needs a bit more exploration so that you can have an insight into the step-by-step process of Airplaying Shahid on your device.
So, let’s move forward:
Significant Steps to Airplay Shahid: Enjoy Arabic Content On a Broader Picture
You can now effortlessly Airplay Shahid on your device by following a few quick and simple steps. We are going to talk about three main devices and their process to Airplay Shahid including iPhone, MacBook, and Android TV.
Airplaying Shahid from iPhone
- The first thing you have to make sure of is that your smart TV which is enabled with Airplay along with your iPhone, both are connected to a good running Wi-Fi.
Note: People who are using an Apple TV, have to ensure that their Airplay is switched on. The shortest way to enable Airplay on your Apple TV is to go to general settings >> Airplay & Homekit setting >> turn on Airplay.
- The second thing in line to do is to install the Shahid app on your iPhone or iPad.
- The next step is to click on your most-liked TV series, movies, or any other show to stream it on your smart TV
- Here comes the most important step, after playing your favorite video, tap the Airplay icon that will appear in the playback control panel.
- Select your Smart TV or Apple TV model from the drop-down list and you are good to watch Shahid content on your TV.
Airplaying Shahid from MacBook to Apple TV
- The first essential thing you need to do is to make sure that both TV and Mac are linked with the same Wi-Fi.
- Secondly, open Safari on your MacBook and stop by the official homepage of Shahid.
- Go to your playback control panel and click on the screen mirroring option
- A list of all the available devices will appear
- Select your Apple TV
- Your device may ask for the Airplay password
- Enter the code on your Mac
- Voila, you’ve successfully checked into the Airplay. Enjoy your best-liked Arabic content
Note: Do not forget to disable Airplay from your MacBook if you are not utilizing your device.
Airplaying Shahid from an Apple Device to Android TV
First of all, you have to be aware of the fact that Airplay is not for every Android device as you can only check into this app either Apple devices or some selective Android models that are compatible with Airplay.
So, let’s head toward the steps to stream Shahid on your Airplay-supported Smart TV:
- Above all, turn on Airplay on your smart TV
- Connect both Apple and Android devices to a good Wi-Fi network
- Here you can either visit the official website of Shahid or you can simply download the Shahid App on your iPhone
- Now, open the playback control panel on your iPhone or iPad and select the Screen Mirroring option
- Your device may ask for the Airplay code, enter the code to make a link between your TV and your Apple device.
- Congratulations, you have successfully entered the entertainment world of Arabic content on a big screen.
People Are Also Interested In (FAQs)
How does Airplay Go Together With the Shahid App?
It is quite easy to airplay Shahid as you only have to follow some simple steps to mirror or extend the screen of your iOS device to watch Arabic content uploaded by the Shahid app only if your device is compatible with Airplay technology.
What Do I Need to Airplay Shahid?
The first thing you need to have is an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, MacBook, iPod touch, or other devices that are designed to be compatible with Airplay technology like Apple TV or Airplay-enabled smart TV.
The second most important thing is a good Wi-Fi network that will be linked with both devices.
Is There A Delay When Streaming Shahid Through Airplay?
In general, you may encounter a slight delay in audio and video syncing while using AirPlay, but it’s very minor and barely noticeable during regular viewing.
How Many Simultaneous Streams Are Possible On Shahid?
There is a limit to linking at least 3 devices at a time through one Shahid account to stream different TV shows.
Are There Any Restrictions When Airplaying Shahid Content?
Well, it is possible because some content may be subjected to copyright or licensing restrictions that prevent AirPlay. For that reason, you may have to face a few limitations with specific TV shows or movies, but most content should be available for AirPlay.
Does Shahid Have Parental Control?
The precise answer to this query is “Yes”, The Shahid App offers parental control so that you can limit and restrict your children from watching ill-suited content.
The Final Takeaways
The bottom line states that Airplay is a convenient way to increase your streaming experience on all iOS devices as well as Airplay-compatible devices as you can use mirroring and expand your screen.
Connect both of your devices to a good Wi-Fi network and voila, you are ready to watch and enjoy your favorite Arabic content on a bigger screen with all your family and friends.
- How To Airplay Music To Vizio Soundbar
- How To Airplay Music To Samsung Soundbar
- How To Airplay Facebook
- How To Airplay Shazam
- How To Airplay Xfinity Stream