In this age of digital connectivity, online meetings have now become the norm in our society. Whereas, Webex is one of the famous and well-known applications widely used to launch virtual meetings, screen sharing, visual conferences, and webinars
However, if you do not have any idea of how to Airplay Webex to share your business or individual meeting on a broader picture level, you are in the right place.
We will walk you through every inch of tiny detail about streamlining your Webex meetings or conferences either on Apple TV or on other devices that are compatible with Apple Airplay technology.
So, let’s into this guide to Airplay your Webex meetings from one of your iOS devices to an Apple TV or Airplay-enabled screen via a good running Wi-Fi connection with amazing speed.
How To Airplay Webex?
You can now enhance your Webex experience by wirelessly connecting one of your iOS devices such as an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or MacBook to share your screen through airplay technology introduced by Apple Inc.
Furthermore, you can use this technology not just for iOS devices but also for other devices that are compatible with the Airplay system such as updated or renewed versions of different Android models.
If interested, check out how to Airplay Shahid.
Anyways, Airplay Webex can be utilized for many purposes including collaboration purposes or business or individual meetings as well as to play audio or video content on a larger screen by sharing your device’s screen with your smart TV.
One thing that is required by most devices is a great Wi-Fi connection that has amazing running speed to connect your iOS or Airplay-compatible devices to your TV so that you can avoid any kind of future interruptions.
Tip to Remember: In case not having a Wi-Fi network, you can also Airplay Webex meetings by using a Lightning to Digital AV Adapter and the HDMI cable.
It’s time to have a quick glance at all the prerequisites:
A List of Required Devices & Things to Airplay Webex Meeting
Before you head into a step-by-step process to learn about how you can Airplay Webex meeting, there are some essentialities mentioned below that you will require to launch the meeting:
- One of the iOS devices either an iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- An Apple TV or other smart TV that is compatible with Airplay screening
- A stable Wi-Fi connection along with a whirlwind network.
- Lastly, you have to download The Webex Meetings app on your iOS device from the App Store.
If you have the above-mentioned things, you can effortlessly airplay your Webex meeting by following just a few easy and simple steps.
So, let’s dig into the details:
A Significant Process of Airplaying Your Webex Meetings on a TV
Linkin up the Devices
- For the setup of gaining seamless Airplay functioning, you will be in need of a great speed of a Wi-Fi network so that you can connect your Apple TV or other smart TV that is compatible with Airplay technology to your iOS device whether it’s iPhone, iPad, iPod, or MacBook.
Installing the Webex App
- The second step is to download the Webex Meeting App on your Apple device to launch and join the meeting on a bigger display
Utilize Control Panel
- For this purpose, you have to scroll down from the upper right corner of your iOS device.
- A control panel will appear on your screen
- Look for the “Airplay” or “Screen Mirroring” option or the terminology depends on the version of your device
Opt For Airplay
- Tap on Airplay or Mirroring
- A list of available devices that are ready to be paired will come on the screen
- Here you have to select your Apple TV or Airplay-compatible TV
Note: Some of the versions of iOS devices may ask for the code after clicking and choosing Apple TV to start the meeting. If your device demands it, then simply enter the code that appears on your TV screen to start pairing both devices.
Launch the Meeting
- After tapping on the Airplay and selecting the TV on which you want to broadcast your meeting, the only step left is to launch the meeting so that you can allow everyone in the room to view your screen.
After the meeting ends, you can easily disable the Airplay on your iOS device so that you can stop screen mirroring Webex on your TV.
For further details, click to learn about how to turn off Airplay from Samsung TV.
Considerable Points for a Smoother Streaming EXperience
There are three main tips that you should have a squint at if you want to streamline your meeting pretty smoothly:
- First, make sure you charge or connect your iOS device to a power source before launching the meeting so that you can avoid any type of interruptions during the meeting.
- The second crucial thing to consider is your Wi-Fi connection as you may require a robust network so that you can keep yourself away from any kind of lag or delays during the meeting.
- If you have to attend or organize the meeting while being in a big room then you may feel the necessity for a reliable audio setup so that you can have a clear sound system and voices.
Significant Ways to Fix Webex Airplay
If your Webex Airplay is not working properly, there might be a problem at the backend of which you are not aware such as incompatibility, poor Wi-Fi networking, malfunction of your device, or a non-updated version of the device.
So, let’s see how to fix these above-mentioned interlinked issues that might be in the way to interrupting your Webex meeting so that you can troubleshoot them timely to avoid further disturbances:
- Make sure devices are linked up with the same Wi-Fi
- Check the Airplane mode. If It’s On, turn it off.
- Uninstall and re-download the Webex Meeting App.
- Restart those devices that are directly connected to the Airplay
- Make sure to update your iOS device as well as your Apple TV or smart TV firmware
People Are Also Interested In (FAQs)
Is There A Fixed Time Duration For The Webex Meeting Session?
Well, yes there is a rigid time duration of exactly 40 minutes to keep in touch with people in a Webex meeting. After this duration ends, you will have to rejoin the meeting to proceed further.
Is This A Compulsion To Download Webex Meeting App To Join The Meeting?
Here comes the good news, you do not have to install the Webex meeting app to join the meeting as you can simply visit the official website of Webex to drop in the session directly from the browser.
Can I use Airplay with Webex on Android devices?
There is nothing wrong with mentioning that Airplay is an Apple-specific technology but you can pair it through a screen mirroring option to only those Android devices that are compatible with Airplay.
You have to follow some simple steps to launch the meeting: Download the Webex app >> go to Control Panel >> select screen mirroring >> tap on Android TV >> insert Airplay code >> join the meeting.
The Final Crux
The last note suggests that you can Airplay the Webex Meeting App with both a wider audience or an individual setup on a big screen.
You only have to follow some simple steps that we have mentioned prior to this guide so that can have a comfortable viewing experience of sharing your Webex meeting with others to take your virtual audience to the next level.
- How To Airplay FIFA World Cup
- How To Airplay Sky Go
- How To Airplay Music To Bose Soundbar
- How To Airplay To JVC Smart TV
- How To Airplay Stan