Well, casting the Oculus Quest 2 on the phone without any app seems quite challenging. But believes me it is not. You just need to grasp the phone either an Android or an Apple, move straight toward the setting, and select from the option that Converts the phone into the screen mirroring device.
Still didn’t get that? Well worry not and get ready to plunge with me into this article to learn about how you can cast the Oculus Quest 2 to the phone without any app.
How To Cast Oculus Quest 2 To a Phone Without App?
Here are the Quick ways to follow to cast through the mobile phone:
- Set a fast and the proper internet connection
- Now connect the Oculus Quest 2 and the Phone to the same wifi.
- Now Click on the start button of your Oculus Quest and move directly toward the main menu.
- From the main menu search for the sharing option.
- Once you selected the sharing tab click on the Cast.
- Now from the list of devices, select your mobile phone.
- Click on it and send a request for pair.
- Accept the request from your phone and let it cast Oculus Quest 2.
Here make sure to activate the Smart view from Android phones and iOS for Apple before beginning the casting process
Explained Guidelines: How To Cast Oculus Quest 2 To Phone Without App?
Before we start with the detailed explanations, here is the list of necessary stuff we are going to use
- Oculus Quest 2
- Mobile Phone or Tablet
- Airplay or iOS For iPhone
- Smart View For Andriod
- Appropriate wifi Connection
Now let’s begin with step to step Guide Line
Step 1: Connecting the Devices To The Wifi
- Switch on your Oculus Quest 2 and then go to the Main menu.
- Search for the Wifi.
- Next, enter the name of the wifi device you are going to use.
- After providing proper connectivity to the Oculus Quest 2, put it on and adjust it as per your comfort level.
- Now pick up your phone, and go to the settings.
- Click on the wifi option and provide the same Wifi Connectivity to it as well.
Step 2: Look For the Screening Option on Your Mobile Phone
If you are an Android user
- Then tag on the setting and move toward the search Bar.
- Click on it, type bright view, and enter.
- Now once the icon of smart view appears click on it to start the screen Mirroring.
If you are iPhone User
- Then go to the control panel and select the screen mirroring option
- Click on it and you will be confronted with different devices named Oculus Quest 2 to create a connection among them.
- Here make sure that you need to start the Airplay from Oculus Device.
Step 3: Connect the Phone with Oculus Quest 2
Now after turning on the option of mirror screen, select the Oculus Quest 2 from the list of available devices on your phone. To send it the invitation of pair.
Step 4: Accept the Invite
Now head toward the Oculus Quest 2 and accept the invite to pair to develop the connectivity between both devices. Once the invite is accepted, your Oculus device will start casting on your Mobile Phone.
Problem Face while Casting Oculus Quets 2 To Mobile Phone Without The App
- Internet connection
- Huge Distance of device
- Non Updated Software of Oculus Quest 2
- Using Other Network
- How To Cast Oculus Quest 2 To Pc
- How To Cast Oculus Quest 2 To Phone
- How To Cast Oculus Quest 2 To Roku Tv
- How To Cast Oculus Quest 2 To Samsung Tv
- How To Cast Oculus Quest 2 To Tv With Firestick