An AirPod needs a dongle for connection. If you are eager to know about How To Connect An AirPod To A PS4 Without A Dongle; you can crack this post!
How To Connect An AirPod To A PS4 Without A Dongle? The Best Possible Ways
The PS4 is not supportive of headphones or Bluetooth audio, so it is not possible to connect AirPods without the help of accessories. Even if you are using PS4 with AirPods, you cannot hear things such as chatting with other players.
Commonly dongle is used for connection but if you use it any other way instead of the dongle, you can use a Bluetooth transmitter, remote play app, etc.
This article comprises out on the ways about How To Connect An AirPod To A PS4 Without A Dongle. If you want to make your time entertaining and joyous, you can connect your AirPods with PS4 and enjoy gaming with high-quality sound.
Below we have briefed on the methods that you can use to connect AirPod with PS4 as an alternative.
A Method to Connect AirPods to PS4
You can also use a Bluetooth transmitter to route audio from a TV to PS4, as long as television uses additional support such as a 3.5mm headphone jack port. How to connect the AirPod to PS4, we have come up with an additional method for connecting the TV to the PS4 using an HDMI cable, after connecting the transmitter with the headphone jack of the TV. All you need to do is put the transmitter back into pairing mode. Then press and hold the pairing button of the AirPods. By doing so, AirPods and streamers will connect automatically, allowing audio from PS4 through AirPods and TV.
Another comfortable method for connecting AirPods to PS4 is using a remote play app for Android smartphones and iPhones. This is a great application that allows users to access the PS4 wherever they are with the help of Wi-Fi.
Keep in mind the downloaded and activated App will work on iPhone models with iOS 13 and Android versions 5.0 and more. You have to connect the Apple AirPods to the Smartphones by following the Bluetooth settings.
Pairing Apple AirPods to PS4 is advantageous for all gaming enthusiasts who love to play via wireless headphones. AirPods are an excellent option, and pairing them to PS4 is still not easy; there are ways to keep them together.
How to Connect AirPods to PS4 Without a Dongle?
It is possible to connect PS4 without the Bluetooth adapter; however, you need an Android or iOS Smartphone for this purpose. It will allow players to play PS4 games on Smartphones and use AirPods as headphones. Here are the steps!
Here are steps for connecting AirPods to PS4 without Bluetooth Converter for dongle
- The first step is to turn on your Playstation 4
- After this, you have to log into the PlayStation account.
- Take a Smartphone and open the app store. If you are an Android user, open the Play Store; if you are an iOS user, open the App Store.
- After opening the App Store, look for a PS4 Remote Play application.
- When you log into your PlayStation account in the App, the Smartphone will start searching for PS4 here; you have to wait for some time. This process is time-taking.
- Once your Smartphone has made a connection with PalyStation4, you have the option for connecting the controller to an Android phone. For doing this, move to Android phone settings and look for Bluetooth settings. Now press the Share and PlayStation button on the controller. This will keep the controller in release mode. After this, the controller will be shown in the list of devices paired with the Smartphone. Please select it from the list of devices, and here you go. The Smartphone is ready to pair up with the controller.
- Once you finish this process, connect your AirPods to your Smartphone as you did before. This method can be done via using Smartphone’s Bluetooth menu, or if you own an iPhone, the AirPods will connect in no time. Once you have done all this, let’s go back to PS Remote Play and start your favourite game.
You can connect the AirPods to PS4 without a dongle by following these steps. So, make a pairing and enjoy the game of your choice. If you want to connect them via dongle, we mention the best recommendation below. Let’s have a look!
Recommended Third-Party Dongle
If you want to sync your AirPods with PS4, unfortunately, the system will not recognize the headphones as it is not supported for Bluetooth audio. Here you can take help from third-party receivers. You will come to know that even gold, silver, and platinum headphones need the use of dongles, so it is very common to use one with other Bluetooth headphones.
The widely used dongle is the Avantree Leaf Long Range USB Bluetooth Audio Transmitter Adapter, which is highly recommended as it carries numerous benefits. The great news is that it works with AirPods on PS4. A point to ponder is its price. That is why it is one of the top adapters for using AirPods on PS4.
The Final Thought
AirPod needs accessories to connect with PS4; if you do not have Dongle, no need to be worried, there are several other ways to try. This article includes ultimate ways for connecting an AirPod with PS4 without Dongle. If you are gaming enthusiastic, you can try them to enjoy your gaming mania!