Did you lose your AirPods case? What? The Airpod is not inside? This blog includes the ways to retrieve; try the ways!
The best thing about the Airpod is to use it anywhere in any way to stay in connection or to enjoy your favorite song track. However, taking care of the AirPod or its case is not very easy.
There are many who have lost their AirPods while back from the gym when they are in the park, or anywhere else on the way. And the terrifying thing is their AirPod is not inside, so retrieving the case becomes more difficult.
Can you relate to it?
Well, we can understand that losing an AirPod is a nightmare but now the damage is done, so you need to rush for the solution.
So, for your favor, we have done research on How To Find Airpods Case Without Airpods Inside and enlisted the solution over there.
How To Find Airpods Case Without Airpods Inside?
Don’t feel sad when your AirPods case is gone because losing an AirPods case is very common; instead of freaking out, you need to measure some steps for locating your case.
So, here you go for the steps!
- First, you need to open the app on your phone; the app is named “Find my iPhone.”
- Then, in this app, you will get the list of devices that are paired with your AirPod.
- Then you need to check the case of your AirPods.
- Verify if there is green light blinking beside your AirPods
- If agreed, then you have to hit on the “play” icon and then play music. Enhance the sound so it’s clear to you.
- Now, you have to trace your AirPods. If you don’t get it, tap on the icon of the “Car” and chase the track and the way where it leads you.
Hopefully, with this easy way, you will get back your AirPods case. If this method isn’t worth any worries, we have more ways to go! So, crack the ways, and track the AirPods
Tracing AirPod by using this method needs luck as many of the users have benefited from this method while many remain unlucky. So, if it doesn’t go in your favor, you can go for another!
The major difference between this method and the previous one is sound. Here, in this method, you won’t hear sound, so you need to be smart.
So, enough with the talk; below are the methods that you need to try:
- Same like previous, open your AirPod and then “Find my iPhone” app.
- All the devices that are attached with your AirPod will be found here. You need to select your AirPod case, if it is there, you will get a green light beside your AirPod.
- If the green light is there, get happy, your case is there.
- If you have got a green light, the drive is out of your range. So, if your Airpod is dead or lost forever, you will get a grey light.
- Now you need to find a new case.
Well, get happy, we have one more method for you and it is the use of a serial number!
How to Find My AirPods Case With Serial Number?
We have a piece of bad news for you. It is not possible to find your AirPods case with a serial number.
The only thing possible to do with your serial number is getting a replacement using it. You can contact the Apple store with your serial number and they will arrange your replacement for a fee.
How to Find My AirPods Case Without My iPhone?
It’s panicking if you don’t get your AirPod or iPhone around you and the same is the case with the AirPod case. So, for this, you can depend on your computer and follow the below-mentioned simple and steady steps.
The steps are given below; without further ado; let’s jump into them1
- Go to iCloud.com and find My iPhone over there.
- Then you need to sign in your account, you need to insert your Apple Id. If you have more than one IDs then you need to choose the ID that is connected with your AirPods.
- Then you have to enter the password of your Apple ID.
- Check on the option of “All devices” and then tap on your AirPods.
- Under every connected device, you can see the location of the device. It will also show the devices that are “Offline.”
- Now, you need to look for an option: how to Find My AirPods Case. If the option is not visible and if this option doesn’t appear, it is really sad. It happens in the case when the AirPod is out of the range. And when something is out of the range, the technology cannot locate.
The pleasing thing is the app will show you the location where your AirPods were connected last time but it doesn’t show you the place where you have lost them. So, giving a shot to this method is complete luck, so trying it once is a safe deal!
Recommend Reading: Why Do AirPods Hurt Your Fars
Frequently Asked Questions
What Do I Do If I Lost My Airpod Case?
If you lost your AirPod case, you need to take the steps for retrieving it. You can take help from Find My iPhone App.
Can You Track Airpods With The Case Closed?
Yes, you Can You Track Airpods With The Case Closed
How To Find Airpods When Offline?
- You need to fo to app iCloud.com/find
- Sign in
- Tap on All Devices
- Select your AirPods
- Below every device, you find the option when its location was offline or last found.
Losing an AirPod is a nightmare, so you need to give it an ultimate try to keep that safe but if in any case, it loses, you need to take some authentic steps to get that retrieved.
In this blog post we have enlisted the quick, effortless, and straightforward ways that you can try when your AirPods case has gone missing and your Airpods are not inside. If you are wondering how it is possible, you can give a try to these reliable methods and if you are successful, share with your friends for their benefits!