This blog post includes the steps on How To Find AirPods Without Find My iPhone, so if you have lost your AirPods, follow the given steps.
No matter how caring, responsible, and conscious you are, losing the AirPods is normal yet nerve-wracking.
If, unfortunately, you have lost your AirPod, the most reliable way is to go with the Find My iPhone App. So, instead of trying any unreliable methods, you can go with Find My iPhone – it will serve you ultimately.
Are you wondering: How To Find AirPods Without Find My iPhone? Here we have stated the straightforward and quick steps; you can follow them to crack your Airpods.
Enough with the talk; let’s jump into the steps!
What’s the Find My App?
Find My App is a renowned mobile application launched by Apple. This App aims to help users find the location of their products such as iPad, AirPods, etc. The roots of this App meet with the previous apps named Find My iPhone and Find My Mac that Apple released in the year 2010.
With the diversification in Apple products, they continuously increase the capabilities of the location tracking services, which is why they launched Find My App in the year 2019.
Apple products users who have been using its products for so long usually know this app name. For people who missed the AirPods and other products, Finding my App is like a dream come true. With this App, you are capable of finding the missing device on a map without any difficulty.
You can find the device, e.g., AirPods, remotely via the iCloud website to lock it, erase all data, display messages, or play a sound to find it straight away. This helpful App is all set to find your lost Apple devices, and its quality is unquestionable. Although this is a great app, sometimes it won’t work, and here comes a question about How To Find AirPods Without Find My iPhone.
How To Find AirPods Without Find My iPhone – Step-By-Step Guide
Understanding the Four Tabs on Find My App
This exceptional App is a built-in application that is already installed in the Apple device. Once opening it, you will see four different tabs at the bottom of the screen, namely People, Items, Devices, and Me.
What to Do if Only One AirPod or AirPod Pro Is Missing
Sometimes when you are using Airpods or AirPods pro, suddenly you get to know that one
earbud is missing. This is a common thing that happens most often and is quite frustrating too. Luckily, Apple has come up with the best solution that allows users to use the Find My App to find one earbud at a time easily.
The process is the same as when you look for any lost device with the App. The main difference is that now you have to treat each AirPod as one single device.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Find My App and go-to devices, then move to AirPods.
- Use either direction feature or play a sound to find your one lost earbud.
- Put the earbud back in the case and wait for some time till the map refreshes. If the map does not refresh, it is suggested to restart the App.
- Once you have seen the other earbud location, use the direction feature or Play a sound to find it again.
How to Find Your Airpods Without the Find My App
The main question for which we are looking for a suitable answer is How To Find AirPods Without Find My iPhone. Everyone knows that AirPods belong to Apple and are wireless earbuds, but it does not mean that they are limited to iPhone users. Although the AirPods find little difficulty working with android devices, they both are somewhat compatible.
For those who are not iPhone users and those who own a Phone and AirPods but don’t have access to their phone, the good news is that they can still access the App through the iCloud website. It’s the same as using the Find My App on your phone; this does not work if you have not registered AirPods properly to the list of devices before losing them.
Here’s how to do this:
- Open the browser and go to iCloud.com/find. Ensure that you log in with your iCloud account.
- Now Select All Devices.
- To locate your AirPods, click on play sound.
Note: Unluckily, the directions app will be unavailable if you want to access the iCloud website via a desktop due to mobility reasons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Find My Airpods If They Are Offline?
Yes, you can find your Airpods If They Are Offline by using the option of Find My Airpod.
How Do You Find Airpods If They Are Dead?
- You need to open your most helpful App, Find My App.
- Ensure that you’re on the Devices tab.
- Tap on your AirPod device to see the last location on the map.
If the location is visible, you can follow the map and get your AirPod; otherwise, go with another method.
How Do I Find Airpods In My House?
- Visit the iCloud.com/find site.
- Log in to your Apple ID.
- Tap All Devices and then click on your AirPods. Here you will find the location of your AirPods when they are offline.
How Do I Find My Lost AirPod Offline And Dead?
Well, to find your AirPods when they are online or offline, the steps are the same:
- First, you need to iCloud.com/find
- Then sign in the Apple ID by using your email
- Select the option of All Devices and tap your AirPods
- Here you will find the location of your AirPods before offline or dead.
Can I Call Apple To Find My Airpods?
Yes, you can call Apple to ring on your AirPods and help you find them.
So, here we have served you with comprehensive information on How To Find AirPods Without Find My iPhone.
The Bottom Line
If you miss your AirPods anywhere, you can use the option Find My iPhone to track them. If you have no idea about the steps, you can undergo this article and follow that step by step. We hope this method will assist you in retrieving your AirPods.
So, here you go!
This Article is Updated.
- JBL Speaker Sizes - December 19, 2022
- Tesla Spotify Not Working ( Easy Fixes ) - December 15, 2022
- Blink Indoor vs Outdoor cameras - December 9, 2022