Are you looking for the answer; how to increase brightness in an HP laptop? Glad to help, read this article till the end to find how to increase the brightness.
Do you want to know how to increase the brightness of an HP laptop? Working on the laptop all day might tire you and your eyes, whereas the flat screen or bright screen affects the eyes severely.
Nowadays, we need laptops to do our job, so if the laptop is necessary for your business, you must take care of your health. That’s why you must keep the brightness of your laptop adjustable and according to the comfort of your eyes.
Sometimes surrounding conditions demand a bright screen, so keeping the full brightness will make the work easy to read and comfortable for your eyes too. However, if the surrounding is dark with varied lighting, you must keep the brightness accordingly. That is comfy for your eyes, too, and will not cause headaches.
But, how can we adjust the brightness in an HP laptop? No worries, dig down this article till the end to find how you can increase the brightness.
Related Article: How to Play PS4 on Laptop with HDMI
How To Increase Brightness In HP Laptop
Here we are mentioning the easiest methods to increase the brightness of your HP laptop;
By using the control panel
You can quickly change the brightness of the HP laptop according to your requirements just by following the few steps which are
- From the start, menu type or search for the control panel.
- After selecting the control panel, click on the Windows Mobility Center.
- Here you will see the brightness adjustment option, so you can increase or decrease the brightness of your laptop just by moving the slider.
By using the setting app
You can modify the brightness of your HP laptop just by using the setting app, so follow the below steps;
- For opening the settings apps, just the critical command ‘Windows+I.’
- Now choose the System option from the menu.
- After this, from the left sidebar, select the option ‘Display,’ and for changing the brightness, drag the slider so that you will modify the brightness of the screen accordingly.
By using action center
For increasing the brightness of the HP laptop, you have to follow the below step;
- To access the action center, press on the action center symbol from the drop-down menu, or you can also use the critical command ‘Window+A.’
- You can see the brightness option here, so drag the slider to increase the brightness of the HP laptop. To increase the brightness, drag the slider to the right, and drag the slider to the left to decrease the brightness.
By using the keyboard keys
The simplest method to increase the brightness of the HP laptop is just by using the keyboard keys. All you have to do is to follow the below steps;
- F2 and F3 –F2 and F3 are the most common and approachable keys for changing the brightness of the HP laptop. Click on the F2 key to decrease the brightness and press, F3 key to increase the laptop.
If these keys don’t work, then do another step to modify the laptop’s brightness.
- F7 and F8 –If the F2 and F3 don’t work for the screen’s brightness, try F7 and F8. Just tap and hold down the fn key and press down the F7 and F8 keys to modify the brightness. If this method doesn’t work for the brightness modification, only press the F7 or F8.
- F9 and F10 –if all the keys don’t work, try using this method, tap and hold down the critical fn, and press the F9 or F10 key to alter the brightness status; otherwise, only press down the F9 orF10 key.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I increase the brightness on my laptop?
You can increase the laptop’s brightness just by using pressing F3. If it doesn’t work, press the key F7 or F8 to increase the laptop’s brightness. Or you can also use the F9 and F10. If it still doesn’t work, go to the settings app and click on the display option to increase the laptop’s brightness.
Why is the HP laptop screen so dim?
To increase the HP laptop’s brightness, all you have to do is go to the control panel and then click on the display option. Here you will see the brightness toggle bar, then drag the slider to the right to increase the laptop’s brightness.
Why won’t my brightness go up on my HP laptop?
Press on the ‘Change plan setting’ option from the power option. After clicking on this, a new notification bar will show up, mentioning the option of ‘Change advanced power settings. After this, drag down to the display option and then tap the “+” key to modify the brightness of the HP laptop.
What is the shortcut key to increasing brightness?
You can quickly increase the brightness of your laptop just by using the action center method. So all you have to do is press down the key command “Window+A,” showing the brightness toggle bar, here you can easily drag left or right to decrease or increase the brightness of the HP laptop.
Why my laptop brightness is not working?
From the control go the System and security bar and then from the power option check out if the automatic brightness updated option is enabled. Otherwise, update your drivers and change the brightness from the control panel display option.
How do I adjust the brightness on my HP Windows 10 laptop?
You can adjust the brightness of the HP windows ten laptop by the control panel; all you have to do is to open the control panel and go for the display option. Here you will see the brightness toggle bar, so drag the slider according to your needs.
We have mentioned all the possible ways to describe how to increase brightness in an HP laptop, so you have to follow the steps precisely and modify the brightness accordingly.
This Article is Updated.
- Best Gaming Laptops Under $700
- Best gaming laptops under 1100
- Best laptops for constructions business
- Best laptops for digital marketing
- Best Chromebook under 400
- Best laptop for non-gamers
- Best budget laptop for writers
- Best laptop for live streaming
- How To Increase Brightness In HP Laptop
- How To Get Rid Of Split Screen On Chromebook
- What Do Thieves Do With Stolen Laptops
- Can I play Sims 4 on MacBook?
- Laptop only works when plugged in
- How Much Space Does The Sims 4 Take
- How Do Police Track Stolen Laptops
- How to Tell if Your Mac has Been Remotely Accessed
- Is a Laptop Considered a PC or Desktop
- Can You Return A Laptop After You Use It
- How to connect Xbox one to a laptop with HDMI
- Can A Stolen Macbook Be Used
- How to make a stolen laptop untraceable
- No Insert Key on HP Laptop
- Is Lenovo A Good Brand
- Asus Laptop Screen Flickering While Scrolling
- How To Find Stolen Macbook With Serial Number
- Can a laptop be tracked after factory reset?
- How to Disable Touchpad on Lenovo Laptop