Do you want to know how to turn off flash notifications on your iPhone? No worries, dig down this article until the end to find how to turn off the flash notifications.
Want to turn off the flash notification on iPhone but don’t know how to? How can we turn off the flash notification of the iPhone?
Usually, android and iPhone come up with flash notifications whenever you receive any message and call. Still, this feature is for deaf people as they can’t hear the ring bell. That’s why the flash notification is for people to see the popping notifications easily. Mostly, the sound beep and vibrations are the only sources of notification that appear up whenever you get any message or call.
But, in a meeting or cinema, the notification with Flash might be distracting, and that’s why you want to turn it off, but how? No worries, read this article until the end to find the only answer.
Here’s How To Turn Off Flash Notification On iPhone.
How to turn off flash notifications on an iPhone?
Having flash notifications is sometimes beneficial as if people with hearing impairment can quickly notice the popping notification of any app or incoming call. But if this flash notification is bothering you and you want to turn it off, then here we are mentioning the method by which you can turn off the flash notification;
- First of all, with the grey gear logo, get into the setting app.
- In iPhone iOS 13, you will see an option, ‘Accessibility,’ with a person’s logo standing in the circle.
- But in iOS 12, drag down, and you will see an option ‘General.’ Below this, you will have an option mentioning ‘Accessibility.’ Click on it.
- Now, read down, and you will see a tab of ‘Hearing,’ and from the bottom down, you will see a tab ‘Audio/Visual.’
- In iOS 12, there’s a tab “LED flash for alerts.” Now turn off the option just by tapping on it as it will move to the left, the green color icon will turn off.
- However, in iOS 13, you will have an option “LED flash for Alerts’ so you can turn it off, and it also has an option mentioning ‘Flash on silent’ you can turn it off to turn off the flash notification.
By following the above steps, you can quickly turn on the Flash notifications of the iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you turn off the Flash for notifications?
You can quickly turn off the Flash notification by tapping the setting app, and after clicking on this, you will see a tab Accessibility’. After selecting this, you will see a ‘Hearing’ tab, and drop down; you will see an option ‘Audio/Visual. You can easily turn on the flash notification by turning off the “LED flash for Alerts” option by clicking on this.
How do I turn off flash notifications on iOS 14?
Turning off the Flash notification on iOS 14 is not a challenging task at all; all you have to do is to get into your mobile setting, here you will see an option of “Accessibility.” After clicking on this tab, you will see the ‘Hearing’ label, so from here, you will see the tab of “audio /Visual” from there, you can quickly turn off the notification of “LED flash for alerts.”
Why does my iPhone flash when I get a notification?
There is a feature in the iPhone that there will be LED flash alerts for wherever the user gets any call or message. This feature is helpful for people with hearing impairments as they will notice the Flash and get an incoming call or message. LED flash alerts are usually the best as you will not miss out on any notification or important call even though you didn’t hear the bell ringing.
Flash notifications sometimes seem helpful for people with hearing impairments; however, getting flash notifications in class or meetings might bother you. So, that’s why we have mentioned the precise steps of how to turn off flash notifications on the iPhone if you don’t want LED flash for alerts.