ViewSonic is undeniably a leading global provider that offers commendable visual solutions and a wide range of monitors to fit the needs of all walks of life. Considering all, is ViewSonic a good monitor brand, and what makes it so special?
Monitor screens serve a wide purpose and the list of uses is long. You might be searching for the Best Monitor for Gaming that can offer exceptional motion handling to serve the most demanding gamers of today’s time.
Or you might need a monitor with wide viewing angles, that can serve you amazing screen quality if you are somehow related to graphics, media, and photography.
The article below is based on keen reviews from plenty of users and exhibits the true two-sided story for the brand ViewSonic.
- Best Ultrawide Monitor under 500
- Best Monitor for reading documents
- Best Bezel-less Monitors
- Best Monitor for Fighting Games
- Best Ultrawide Monitor for MacBook Pro
- Best Monitor for day Trading
- Best IPS Monitor under 200
- Best Budget 240Hz Monitor
- Best Monitor for Color Grading
ViewSonic – A Wise Choice for Everyone
ViewSonic offers a wide line of monitors and there’s something for everyone. If you are more of a person who keeps Slack, Outlook, and Microsoft always visible and open, you might love ViewSonic monitors as they offer convenient performance even in pressure situations.
The gaming line ViewSonic monitors is heaven for those who love playing co-op games. The ergonomics are outstanding and there’s a wide swivel range to choose from. This means ViewSonic is a great deal for gamers and professionals as it offers easy rotation to portrait mode and preferred viewing positions like none other.
Additionally, working with Word, Powerpoint, or Excel, and using Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox at the same time is quite feasible with ViewSonic screens. Now you can manage work-from-home on multiple Google Sites, can work through Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets without any inconvenience.
Last but not the least, if you are a nature enthusiast and love watching colorful Travel Series in your free time, nothing can match ViewSonic’s screen quality.
Conclusively, ViewSonic offers good visibility monitors that work well even in well-lit settings. They offer decent reflection handling and exclusively great peak brightness to double the fun.
In a nutshell, you can trust ViewSonic!
ViewSonic’s Certificates for Quality
ViewSonic is one of the best brands for 2020 and the exclusiveness is now backed with winner awards it has won recently. In the recent year 2020, ViewSonic managed to win the Best Monitor Brand for 2020 by PCMag.
The decision was made on the basis of NPS or the Net Promoter Score, consumer recommendations, as well as user’s purchasing decisions.
Furthermore, ViewSonic also won the Reader’s Choice Award in 2019 in the category dedicated to the computer monitors. ViewSonic exclusively topped PCMag’s survey ranking and proved it’s a worth-buying monitor choice regardless of the need.
Overall, the categories for which ViewSonic monitors were tested and marked highest ratings are;
- Overall Satisfaction
- Likelihood to Recommend
- Satisfaction with picture quality
- Satisfaction with reliability
Above mentioned PCMag’s scores are solid enough to prove ViewSonic’s out-of-the-box compatibility and great value for the money. It’s a first-class choice for everyone!
Though the recent 2019 and 2020 awards are solely enough to back the fact that these monitors are worth the consideration. Here’s are some other properties, lineup, and features of ViewSonic that make it the right choice for all.
- Best Monitor For Fighting Games
- Is Sceptre a Good Monitor Brand
- Is BenQ a good monitor brand
- Is Acer a Good Monitor Brand
- Is Lenovo a Good Brand
Is ViewSonic a Good Monitor Brand – The Lineup
Based on the facts and first-hand experience, the ViewSonic line has the capability to cater to almost everyone. Though it’s dealing in plenty of other categories too, it’s doing quite well as a major technology category coming frontline with a wide range of monitors.
Generally, the ViewSonic Line can be divided into the following categories;
- Elite Gaming Line – known for offering RGB Peripheral Sync and Tournament-ready designs.
- Immersive Curves – These ColorPro professional monitors are dedicated to offering true-to-life images on curved screens. You can taste colors with hardware calibration!
- Desktop Productivity – Monitors in this line are exclusively designed for modern offices to boost productivity. They offer next-gen connectivity with enhanced viewing comfort.
- ViewBoard Interactive Displays – Exclusively designed for professionals to connect and collaborate. An amazing collection of viewboards for education and enterprises.
- Large Format Presentation Displays – for those who never settle for anything less than the quality. These monitors feature Ultra HD Resolutions with an integrated content management system.
- 4K Home Theater – a series of 4K, portable, smart, and laser home theaters with the convenience of gaming and entertainment compatibility. Go big at home!
- ColorPro Monitors – best for content creators, artists, photographers, and video editors. These screens offer the right color every time.
- Touch and Go Kiosks – These screens are perfect for up-close, high-impact messaging. Your business can surely be a step ahead of the race with these kiosks.
- All-in-One Direct View LED Displays – Huge screens with multiple pre-assembled features and stunning video wall images.
Every monitor by ViewSonic comes with an expanded customer base and includes everything for eSport professionals, hard-core gamers, a small business owner, a serious gamer, or anyone. It’s a go-to choice!
Top-Rated Recent ViewSonic Monitors
ViewSonic has launched enough of the screens to meet any kind of needs and some of the recent top-rated hot-selling ViewSonic Screens are;
- ViewSonic VG1655 – a 15.6 inches portable screen coming under $250 that features comfortable flicker-free viewing and offers portable gaming.
- ViewSonic TD1655 – another 15.6 inches screen featuring an ultra-portable touch monitor exclusively optimized for portable gaming. The price ranges under $300 only.
- ViewSonic VX2485-mhu – Coming under $220 only, it’s a 24-inches 1080p IPS monitor with frameless display and offers a single-cable solution.
- ViewSonic TD2455 – a wide 24-inches monitor screen featuring IPS 10-point multi-touch display with advanced dual-hinge. It can support laptops, PCs, and more while coming in under $750 only.
- ViewSonic ELITE XG270 – coming in only $450, it features a 27-inches screen with G-sync compatibility and Elite design enhancements to complement advanced computing in any environment.
The list is long and we have added only the top most-favorable ViewSonic Monitors considering the viewer’s choice and recommendations. Regardless of the needs, these top 5 ViewSonic monitors can serve the best.
Basic Built-In Features of ViewSonic Monitors
ViewSonic has always stayed on the cutting edge when we talk about monitor technology. Undeniably, it’s a top-selling brand that definitely takes pride in producing, developing, and launching up-to-date features.
You can find the best-for-you ViewSonic Monitor within your budget with even minimal research. One of the biggest developments ViewSonic has marked recently is launching the ViewSonics Curved Screen as well as breath-taking latest Widescreen Monitors.
Though every ViewSonic Line comes up with exclusive features, here are some of the basic features that most ViewSonic Monitors offer;
Amazing 4K Capability
ViewSonic monitor’s 4K capability is top-notch to provide the highest-resolution images that can boost up and enhance any gaming experience. These monitors are too good to believe for an amazing video-watching experience. Though 4K capability isn’t a requirement of every purchaser, plenty of ViewSonic models include it while still being affordable.
Wide-Viewing Curved Screens
Curved screens are the latest and undeniably common in today’s time and ViewSonic isn’t an exception. The brand offers an immersive widescreen experience on curved screens that has the potential to improve gamer stats. These screens are quality-builts and are capable enough of making videos more enjoyable.
Rampage X Lighting
Some of the ViewSonic gaming monitors offer Rampage X Lighting for exclusive gaming ambiance. These monitors feature a radiating red light on the monitors’ back. Undoubtedly, it provides a passionate and more dramatic gaming experience.
You can find inexpensive to quite expensive models in ViewSonic Range. The Inexpensive ViewSonic Monitors come at a $50 to $100 range and are still quality options for basic computing. They are more towards the smaller side but come with all the basic USB ports and don’t offer anything extra or exclusive.
Conversely, the mid-range monitors fall in a $100 to $300 range and come in different sizes and different feature levels. They do have USB ports along with dual HDMI ports to offer the best connectivity. Also, the resolution, as well as the refresh rates, are better than basic levels. You can easily get a wide 1920 x 1080p 144Hz monitor in this range.
Adding on, the expensive line ranges from $300 to $1,500 and offers the best features including jaw-dropping image quality and crispy content delivery. Either the primary use or exclusive business use, these monitors can easily exceed your expectations. As they are expensive and top-notch, they even offer 240Hz Refresh Rates and commercial quality 4K content.
A Pro Suggestion: The ultrawide curved screens in the Expensive ViewSonic Lineup are literally the best monitors for anyone looking forward to finding a monitor that can impress.
Key Considerations While Choosing the ViewSonic Monitor
Considering a ViewSonic monitor is a bit different if compared to other electronic components shopping. A desktop computer is something you’re going to face and watch for many hours in a row every day.
Considering this, making the wrong choice can cost a lot. A wrong monitor screen can put you in a continuous fight with headaches, fatigue, eyestrain, and frustration. That’s why it’s crucial to consider every aspect before selecting a monitor.
Here are the general considerations before opting for a ViewSonic Monitor Screen;
Check the Screen Size
ViewSonic monitors range from 17-43 inches and selecting the biggest monitor isn’t convenient always. Depending on your work demand, choose any small- to medium-sized ViewSonic monitor.
Resolution Decides Quality
ViewSonic monitors are the best at offering high-quality resolution in a range of 1280x1024p to 3840x2160p. Only a good balance or ratio of resolution and price can offer you a sweet spot for the quality.
Refresh Rate is Necessary for Graphics
You might overlook the refresh rate while selecting a monitor but it’s as crucial as any other major concern especially if you’re dealing with the graphics. It’s usually useful for gamers, as it will help smoother and easier video streaming. Furthermore, it can give an edge over the competition as it let the gamer input the quickest responses.
You can choose from 60 to 240Hz depending upon the quality of the game you play.
Peripheral Ports Matter
Every monitor has a different set of ports depending upon its intended use. For example, gamers lean more towards the monitors that feature either DisplayPort or HDMI (dual) ports.
It’s beneficial to go for DisplayPort as it’s conveniently adaptable for VGA, HDMI, and DVI offering a wide range of use. Furthermore, gaming monitors also feature multiple USB ports so you can accommodate thumb drives, and controllers, etc.
Don’t Forget to Notice the Footprint
Screen size matters but considering the desk or workspace size before opting for a specific monitor is also important. Every ViewSonic monitor’s base is different, and you are supposed to go with the one that fits comfortably.
Editor’s Best Tips to Enhance ViewSonic Monitor’s Performance
Yes, ViewSonic Monitors are exclusive and offer best-in-town quality but considering some tips by the experts, you can enhance the quality many folds. Here are some of our very personal tips that can assure longevity and polished reliability;
Balance the Light with Dark
The brightness of the monitor usually dictates the eye adjustment with the screen over an extended period. Play a little with the contrast and brightness to find a point where the screen brightness doesn’t affect or fatigues your eyes. This light and dark balance will help you working effectively for long while protecting you against eye strain.
Set Feasible Ergonomics
Improper positioning can make you an easy target for posture issues, neck and shoulder pain, general fatigue, and plenty of other physical ailments. To avoid this, make sure to place your monitor in a position where the screen comes right in front of you to restrict neck problems.
Right ergonomics can also eradicate your viewing difficulty by muffling and adjusting the improper viewing distance.
Remember – the eyes shouldn’t be any closer to the screen beyond 20 inches. It’s an important consideration to avoid work fatigue!
Right Way to Clean the Screens
Make sure you never use any liquids for cleaning the ViewSonic monitor. Always dust it using a dry cloth to prevent damaging the components and improving the longevity.
Now we may have come to a point where we can clearly answer the question “Is ViewSonic A Good Monitor Brand?” Conclusively, we wouldn’t shy away in saying, “it definitely is.” Considering the wide range of monitors as well as other screens, latest features, supportive ergonomics, affordable prices, eye care technologies, and panel qualities, there isn’t a doubt in saying ViewSonic offers the best value for the money!
- Is ViewSonic a Good Monitor Brand – The Lineup
- Top-Rated Recent ViewSonic Monitors
- Basic Built-In Features of ViewSonic Monitors
- Key Considerations While Choosing the ViewSonic Monitor
- Editor’s Best Tips to Enhance ViewSonic Monitor’s Performance
- Balance the Light with Dark
- Set Feasible Ergonomics
- Right Way to Clean the Screens