Let’s discuss why Lenovo laptop black screen issue after login.
Lenovo laptop black screen issue after login
a dark screen is among the most troublesome issues you can look with your PC since it won’t give a mistake code or message you can use to decide the base of the reason to fix it.
Although a dark screen could show up because of numerous things, it’s normally connected with graphics drivers or similarity issues with another version of Windows. It could likewise happen when the device receives a buggy system update. Or then again it could turn out to be hardware related problem with the display, video connector, or physical connection. By following methods mentioned in this article you can solve this issue of black screen on your Lenovo laptop when you into it.
Check your connections
When you come across such issue of the black screen then always first check the connections whether the cables are rightly connected or not. you should twice check the physical connection guaranteeing that the two ends of the video cables are accurately associated in the right in and out ports. Disconnecting and reconnecting the video cable and shaking the mouse can likewise assist with bringing the display back again.
Despite the fact that it very well may be obvious, recheck and take a look at the screen to ensure it’s getting power. (You might have to check your manufacturer support site for more explicit details)
If the video card has multiple outputs, attempt to utilize an alternate port and shake the mouse or press any key on the keyboard to awaken the screen.
Unplug all necessary accessories:
Maybe some connected hard disk, Wi-Fi radio wire, or your VR headset is causing an issue during boot. Try removing all these variables and eliminating everything not straightforwardly important for your PC to work. Simply leave your screen, mouse, and console connected. Maybe some connected hard disk, Wi-Fi radio wire, or your VR headset is causing an issue during boot. Try removing all these variables and eliminating everything not straightforwardly important for your PC to work. Simply leave your screen, mouse, and console connected.
Peripherals associated with the device might be the justification for the dark screen or dark screen with the turning spots during startup. As a rule, turning spots during startup demonstrates that an update is introduced, and you really want to stand by a couple of seconds, yet assuming it consumes a large chunk of the day, it very well may be a similarity issue with the equipment. On the off chance that you experience something almost identical, detach all peripherals, including printers, cameras, removable drives, Bluetooth, docking station, and other USB devices from your PC.
Restart the Explorer.exe process
Explorer.exe deals with the desktop, taskbar, and different cycles on your PC, so on the off chance that it’s shut in your system, your desktop and taskbar will become undetectable and your screen goes into the dark. For this situation, you should restart the cycle to check whether it tackled the issue.
1) On your keyboard, press the Ctrl, Shift, and Esc keys simultaneously to open Task Manager.
2) Click the Details tab (or the Processes tab) find explorer.exe and click End task.
3) Restart your laptop to check if the problem is solved.
Your laptop might also be the reason of the black screen. You should first check if your laptop is dead or if it is working properly. Sometimes your screen is fine but there are some system errors that might also be the reason behind this issue of black screen appearing. This usually happens because of a virus or a bad component. Ensure it’s charged, then, at that point, turn it on. Ideally, your PC has a few markers to show it’s either charged or turned on. Assuming it turns on effectively, plug in an external display and check whether that works. If not, and the PC screen doesn’t light either, that proposes motherboard hardware or firmware failure. Assuming that the external display activates, your display is harmed and should be replaced.
Performing a System Restore
Assuming this dark screen issue happens as of late when you have done a few changes to your PC, for example, installing another program or running a Windows update, odds are good that these progressions are not truly compatible with the working system and trigger the dark screen issue. So you ought to perform a system restore to return your PC to a past state before these changes.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and type system restore, then, at that point, click on Create a restore point once it appears as a matching outcome.
- In the system protection tab you have to click on the system restore.
- Read everything that appears after clicking on system restore like what it can do or what it cannot then click continue to proceed.
- Select the restore point that you want your computer to get back to and then click next.
- Follow the instructions to complete the system restoring process.
- No restart your laptop to check if the black screen error has been fixed.
Windows Recovery can be gotten to by failing to boot into Windows multiple times in a loop. As Windows is booting, press and hold the power button until the PC switches off, then turn it back on again. On the off chance that it doesn’t go into Windows Recovery, repeat the process (up to multiple times) until it does. Once in Windows Recovery, select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Advanced Startup Options > Start p Settings > Restart. Subsequent to restarting, select 5 or press F5 for Safe Mode with Networking. Once in Safe Mode, eliminate any new updates or projects that might have caused the issue, then, at that point, restart to boot regularly.
Hopefully, this article would help you out and your issue of black screen after logging in would be resolved after going through above mentioned solutions. Try it and let us know.
This Article is Updated.
- Lenovo laptop black screen issue after login
- Lenovo Laptop Screen Goes Black Randomly
- Lenovo laptop black screen with cursor
- Laptop Screen Randomly Goes BLACK
- How To Screenshot On A Chromebook Without a Windows Key
- How Much Space Does The Sims 4 Take
- Lenovo Black Screen After Update
- Lenovo black screen after Startup
- LG TV Lines on Screen Problem
- Asus Laptop Screen Flickering While Scrolling
- Asus Laptop Screen Flickering When Unplugged