Monitor enters power save mode on startup? I have the answer for you.
Monitor enters power save mode on startup
Given below is how to get the monitor out of the power save mode.
How do I get my monitor out of power save mode?
To get your monitor out of power save mode:
- Click on the power icon on the bottom right hand
- Choose the ‘power options’
- Now, over the ‘high-performance option’, click on the additional plan option
- Click on ‘Change plan settings
- Choose the option ‘never’ next to turn off the display
- Choose never in ‘Put the computer to sleep option
Or you could:
- Remove and replace video card
- Restart computer
- Plug into power supply
Why is my monitor saying power saving mode?
Your monitor is saying power saving mode due to:
- Low battery levels
- Minimum to no activity on device
- The button-cell-type battery of your computer, located on the motherboard, is empty
Basically, it happens when your monitors remain idle for a long time and some monitor manufacturers tend to develop some technologies to make the monitor’s electricity efficient for that this features comes into play.