My desktop computer turns on but the monitor screen stays black?
My desktop computer turns on but the monitor screen stays black
Many of the users these days are facing the issue stating that “my desktop computer turns on but the monitor screen stays black. To fix that issue users have to unplug the cables connecting the monitor and desktop. Except for the power cable of the monitor, all other ports should be empties and connections would be cut off.
What does it mean when you turn on your computer and the screen stays black?
When you turn on your computer and the screen stays black then it means that there is some power fault with the device and utility line. Check for the power cord and plug it properly after ensuring that monitor is turned on together with the power switch of the main utility line. If the display still does not show any changes then the monitor must have some issues with the hardware and requires technical support.
Why does my PC turn on but no display?
If the monitor is turned on but the display remains black then it must be some fault with the power line or the cable connecting the monitor with the power socket. Therefore ensures that power is turned on then check if the monitor is powered on or not after that unplug the power cord and plug it again properly to remove any ambiguity.
What to do if your computer turns on but the screen is black?
To fix the problem of the black monitor display users have to turn the power off and then unplug all the cable connections of the monitor except for the power cable. After that turn the power on and see if the display changes from black or nt. If there is still no signal message displayed then the monitor must have faulty hardware which needs technical assistance for overhauling.
- no display on monitor but cpu running
- computer turns on but no display on monitor
- my laptop computer turns on but the monitor screen stays black
- computer turns on but no display on monitor or keyboard
- my laptop turns on but the screen is black
- my laptop turns on but nothing on screen
- computer turns on but no signal to monitor
- Best 1080p 144hz monitor
- Best 240Hz monitor for gaming
- Best Monitor for fps games
- Best Monitor for reading documents
- Best Laptop for architecture
- Best Laptop with backlit keyboard