Are you facing the problem of oculus rift s black screen and don’t know why? No problem, dig down this article till the end to find a way to fix it.
Oculus Rift S Black Screen
Are you an Oculus rift user? Do you like to get connected with the virtual environment while playing games? But you are facing problems like Oculus Rift s black screen?
Oculus Rift S is one of the new and up-to-date Oculus headsets that offer optimum performance and justice to the VR scene. Sometimes, while using the Oculus Rift S, the user might get issues like a black screen at a certain point. There is no need to worry about it as you are not alone in who is facing this issue as many gamers also face the same problem, but the bonus is that you can fix this issue just by following some steps precisely.
Don’t panic; we have an authentic solution for your problem, so delve into this article to know why you are facing this issue and how you can fix it.
What’s the reason for the Oculus Rift S black screen?
Below, we will mention all the significant reasons for Oculus Rift S turning black.
- There might be a problem with the Windows insider build, or may the software of Oculus Rift S must be remodeled.
- Moreover, sometimes the Oculus Rift S black screen issue may occur due to graphic card driver problems, or also it can be because of the USB driver.
- The Oculus Rift S back screen might be due to delayed windows updating, which means your Windows operating system needs to update. That’s why, when the user attempts to connect the Oculus Rift S, they will face the black screen issue.
How can we fix the Oculus Rift S black screen?
Want to resolve the issue of the Oculus Rift S black screen? You got it; we have compiled a list of the authentic solutions to fix the black screen issue of Oculus Rift S.
Restart the Oculus Rift S software
If you are facing the issue of the Oculus Rift S black screen, you need to restart the Oculus Rift software, so for the restart, you have to do the below steps.
- First of all, launch the oculus rift software setting and then click on the Beta here. You will see the option ‘Restart Oculus.’
- One thing to remember is that you have to take out all the USB and display ports to be reloaded effectively.
- After reloading, reattach the USB and Display port, and the problem of the black screen will be fixed.
Uninstall Graphics Driver
For resolving the issue of the Oculus Rift S black screen, you have to follow the below steps;
- Remove all the Oculus software and all the folders related to it.
- Now, start the safe mode in Windows 10, and remove the Display driver uninstaller that will remove all the graphics drivers. Then, you have to restart the Windows in normal mode.
- After this, reseat the AMD display drivers, download the Oculus Rift S software, and install the drivers again.
Disconnect the headset and then connect
The Oculus Rift S headsets are masterfully created with several technologies that allow users to get a wonderful experience. But, if you are having a black screen problem, then better to take off all the cords and then connect them; it will resolve the black screen issue.
Reinstall Oculus app
You can also get rid of this issue just by removing and then reinstalling the Oculus app, so you have to follow the below steps precisely;
- Turn your system into the safe mode and then go to Local Disk (C).
- Go to the Oculus folder from the program files and then choose the Oculus setup.
- From here, you have to uninstall the Oculus app and then reinstall it.
- After downloading the Oculus, open the File Explorer and choose the Local Disk (C).
- Then delete the Oculus folder and from the ‘file explorer’ go to the ‘Users.’
- Here you will see an option ’App data’ and three folders named Local, Local, Roaming is present, better to delta all of them and then delete Oculus and all the related files.
Reset runtime service of Oculus
If nothing works, it is better to find a way to fix the black screen issue by using Oculus Runtime services. All you have to do is to follow the below steps.
- From the search bar, search ‘Services.’
- Now, you will have the option ‘Oculus Runtime Services,’ select it and choose the ‘restart’ option.
By doing this, you will quickly fix the Oculus Rift S black screen issue.
You don’t have to throw your Oculus Rift S after facing an issue like the black screen, as it doesn’t mean that the headset is not in use anymore. We have a long list of fixation solutions so that you can follow them and get rid of the Oculus Rift S black screen issue. We hope you find this article, Oculus Rift S, helpful and informative.
This Article is Updated.
- JBL Speaker Sizes - December 19, 2022
- Tesla Spotify Not Working ( Easy Fixes ) - December 15, 2022
- Blink Indoor vs Outdoor cameras - December 9, 2022