One Airpod Isn’t Charging in Case? Let’s see what’s the problem.
It’s tragic to hear that you spend a lot of money on Apple airpods and now one of them is not charging. What should you do? How do you get it to work? Is it expired or can it still function?
One Airpod Isn’t Charging in Case
All these questions roam in your head and you can’t help but think your money is wasted and now nothing can be done to make that airpod work. You can use one airpod, but the quality obviously drops because if you put airpod in your ear and there’s nothing in the other ear, the noise will disbalance the focus and won’t even enjoy putting one airpod on. This is a common occurrence among AirPod users, and it’s also a very inconvenient one. Discovering that one of your AirPods isn’t charging might disrupt your listening pleasure and put a stop to your day’s activities.
Charging Mechanisms for Airpods:
The charging mechanism’s major component, the case, retains several full charges. Your AirPods can last up to five hours of listening or two hours of talking on a single charge if completely charged.
When your AirPods run out of battery, charge them for around 15 minutes and you’ll get about three hours of listening or one hour of talking time. This facility gives everyone a big reason why they should buy airpods because it takes less time to charge and gives extra time of use. Best suited for people who work 24/7 or school going teens.
The AirPods have a 93 mill/iwatt built-in battery that has a long shelf life. It’s possible, however, that the batteries have begun to show indications of wear. The contact points on the AirPods are more than likely the source of your charging issue.
Recommend Reading: Why Do AirPods Hurt Your Fars
How To Charge Both Airpods:
- First thing that you need to take care of, is your charging case. It is made of very sensitive material and if it falls it can damage. It has a charging slot in it so if you lost or damage your case, your airpods can’t be charged again so a major reason of why one airpod is not charging is your case. Keep it in a safer place an avoid hanging and falling
- Check your charging cable, it might be broken or needs a replacement.
- Check the Bluetooth settings in your phone, there might be a possibility that your Bluetooth needs to be restarted because sometimes, the system on phones glitches and hence the connectivity devices don’t function properly. Check your Bluetooth settings and restart your phone if needed.
- If you’ve tried everything and still can’t get the problem to go away, it’s time to reset the AirPods. To begin, go to your iPhone or iPad’s Settings and select Bluetooth. A list of all Bluetooth devices that have been associated with your iPhone will appear. AirPods will be included. To disconnect, press the I button inside a circle, then click Disconnect and confirm. To complete the reset, select Forget Device.
- Your airpods might need a little cleaning, how often do you clean your airpods?
- Check the charging as well, sometimes you use one airpod more than the other and it loses charging fast. Check both of your earbuds for charging and see it if needs to be charged more.
- Connecting your Airpods to an Android phone is another option for resolving this issue. If the AirPods are functioning right, the problem is most likely with the software that prevents you from pairing one of the earphones with your iPhone or iPad. If the Airpod still doesn’t work, the problem is with the earbuds.
- Check the audio settings of your airpods, there could be reason that the settings have minimized the voice due to which you’re thinking your airpods are not charged but they are charged.
How To Detect the Problem?
Open the case with the AirPods inside and set it near your associated iPhone to see if they’re charging properly. On your iPhone screen, you’ll see the battery levels of your AirPods and their case. Your AirPods and case are charging if you see lightning bolt icons next to the battery icons. The device isn’t charging if the battery icon is gone.
You might also try resetting the AirPod holder to see if it fixes the issue. To do so, press and hold the little button on the back of the box for around 15 seconds, or until the LED light becomes Amber. Also, make sure you’re using Apple-branded chargers and that you’ve tried charging everything.
This Article is Updated.